Waterfall

America

"Are we there yet" I complained "almost just around the corner" max replied. And then I was standing in front of the most beautiful waterfall I had ever seen in real life and though magazines. "It's beautiful" I say "it's like a dream". "Wanna swim or eat lunch first?" Then I notice a picnic blanket of to the side. It had a salad and some sandwiches and my strawberry tarts. "How about we swim" I say and take my clothes off. I turn around and see max barreling towards me and as he picks me up he runs of the cliff. I scream my entire was down then I'm no longer falling. I'm sinking. I try to swim but I don't know how to. I'm trashing now in need of air when Maxon pulls me up. I gasp for air when we reach the surface. Max pulling me towards the shore. I lie down in the sand as max fussed over me. "Why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim we were on the beach yesterday swimming" "I could touch the ground on that beach" I gasped "oh, my dear perhaps we should eat". He leads me to the blanket and helps me sit. I don't want Maxon to go crazy so I start to eat a good lunch.

Maxon

I run and grab America. She starts whacking me and screaming. But I jump any way letting her go halfway though the fall she's screaming like crazy the entire way down. I hit the water and kick up. I wait a second for America but I don't see her. I search and find her struggling under water. I dive down and find her sinking. She doesn't know how to swim how stupid of me I could have killed her. I grab her and pull her up. When we reach the surface she's gasping for air. I pul her to shore while she coughs up water and breaths in the air. As I set he down on the sand I saw " why didn't you tell me you couldn't swim. We were on the beach yesterday swimming" "I could touch there" she says still gasping for air. "Oh" I say "my dear perhaps we should eat" I lead her to the blanket still thinking about earlier I could have killed her. A minute later and she would have died. It's my fault she was screaming and I think I may of heard "I can't swim" in there. I was so stupid. She's eating a good meal so I decided to put it behind me and not kill myself over it. It was our honeymoon after all.