On to our honeymoon

Maxons point of view

I woke up with Americas head on my stomach. I gently moved it and went to get my camera. flash. America twitched and starred mumbling

I had to wake her or we we're going to miss our flight " good morning my dear" "I'm not your dear" but it was more tired than annoyed "we're going to miss our flight" "why don't you just carry me". She says this in such a tired voice I give in. It makes sense because we didn't actually get to sleep till 1 in the morning and it's about 5 now.

I pick her up her head on my chest and bring her to the car. I get in and lay America down with her head on my lap.

*************on plane*************

Americas point of view

I woke to find my husband working in the seat next to me. I'm lying down on a couch towards the back of the plane. "Good morning my royal husbadness" I say sitting up. " Good morning my love" I walk over to him and take the papers out of his hand "no working on our honeymoon. I forbid it".  Maxon just laughs "well anyway I hope you like France, it's the city of love after all"

I know I should be happy about it but all I can think about is Daphne, the girl who has her eyes on Maxon. "I should be wonderful but ..." "Listen. I never loved her, and I'm married now so she should know better than to go after me. I love you and only you" "thanks. I do hope that you have plans to stay away from their palace but I understand if you don't". "Oh but I do though you shall not know now" I giggle at the word shall

"Lady's and gentlemen please fasten your seatbelt as we descend into France" the intercom announced. Maxon is at my side trying to find the seatbelt. I pull it out for him, always concerned about my safety.  I lean over and kiss him on the cheek than look outside. I see the city sky line in the afternoon light. "It's gorgeous. I've never Seen anything like it". "I'm glad you love it my dear".