The island of the white fury - Part 1

This is my first story so please be nice in the comments
- Crystal
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.O.V. Reader
I fly over my beautiful island, my white scale shining in the sun, as the sun starts to set I decide to head home, I fly down to the cliff face the my cave sits on and as soon as my feet touch the ground terrible terrors start running under my feet, I try not to step on they "little ones please move, I don't want to step on you." I said to them and they all run out of my went and I head over to the spot where I sleep, I lay down to watch the sun set and as the sunsets the terrible terrors all start to crowd around me for warmth because a storm had started to build outside 'looks like it's going to be a cool night' I think to my self so as sleep takes over my body I rap around the terrible terrors to keep them warm and fell in to a dreamless sleep.
Time skip to the morning
I'm awake from my sleep by a terrible terror felling off my back on to my head "little one what are you doing?" I asks sleepily and yawn " Miss we are all staving! So can you go get us some food?" He asks me and I look at all the terrible terrors and they all said please at the same time "oh ok" I said getting up they all starting are around me and as I near the opening of my cave I see why they want me to get food the storm which had start the build last night is a very strong one " I see" I said to them " What do you see?" One of them ask me " I see why you need me to go get the food. You all can't fly in this weather" I said to them and they all nod at me "I'll back in an hour or so" I said before walking out of the cave and opening my wings and take off in to the strong winds.
Time skip to after you get back
I land at the cliff face and walk over to my cave with the deer I had catch in my mouth and as I walk in to the cave the terrible terrors most of smelled the food because they all came out of their hiding places and straight to my feet "ok ok here you go." I said to the little terrors and I put the food on the ground for them and the take a chuck of it to eat and I walk away form the eating terrors and look out at the ocean and eat my food. I open my eye slow 'I must of felling asleep" I think to my self but suddenly I hear voices "Alice stop fooling around your going to fell of storm fly." I strong female voice yelled "Astrid's right Alice be careful!" A male voice yell and the a more younger female voice " Calm down I'm fine I'm not going to feee.... Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Just as I reach the opening of my cave I see a girl fell of a deadly natter and I jump in to the sky and dive after her but in the background I can hear her friend scream her name but my eyes were of the girl but just as she is going to hit the rock...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen to Alice? Will you get to her in time?
Find out next time
Goodbye for now
My Lovely Dragons