The island of the white fury - Part 3

A nightfury 'wait another nightfury?' I think to myself and look at his tail it was missing half of it and a metal tail but how would he or she fly with that thing on them and what is that thing on their back but as I was about to ask a young man came round the corner "toothless don't run off like you reall... Is that a White nightfury?" The Man said to the nightfury 'so it's a boy.' But I come back to my reality went the man started to walk towards me usual I wouldn't care but I'm injured so I growled at him and he stopped and just look me and then turn away form me "Alice I think I found dragon that saved you!" That man yelled out 'wait that voice it's the same as the one form before'  I think to myself the girl came running around the corner with some other people and dragons "I already knew she was here she saved me form that natter." She walked pass him and towards me this girl I trust but her friends I do not "hey girl, why didn't you fly away like before?" She asks me and I think it over then open my injured wing and the girl look at and then placed her hand on it "hiccup look at her wing she can't fly with this." She said to the man 'hiccup so that his name and his nightfury is toothless' but then Alice grabbed hiccup's hand and held it out form me to stiff as I think that him and his friends are trust worthy so I press my head in to his hand 'maybe I can trust them'.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What will happen now?
Find out next time
Goodbye for now
My lovely Dragons