The island of the white fury - Part 2

P.O.V. Alice
As I fell towards the ground I think to myself "I should of listen to astrid and hiccup and now I'm going to die!" When suddenly I hit something, I open my eyes to see I had landed on a pure white dragon and it had just saved my life and as I look at the dragon I remember the story of the white fury "Is this a white fury?" I think to myself and the white dragon started to fly up towards hiccup and astrid. When I get back on storm fly with astrid "What saved you?" She asked as we fly back to Berk "I don't know but it was a white dragon. I think we should go back sometime with the other and try and find it" I said to them, they nod.

P.O.V. Reader
It's been weeks since I saved the girl and nothing has really happened so here I am siting at the opening of my cave looking at the sun when I hear the sounds of dragons landing so I go back in the cave to hide, I would of gone to see what is going on but a week ago some people shot at me and I injury my wing so I can't fly, I lay down in the cave and Josh, a few days ago I find he injury in the forrest and couldn't just leave a baby night fury out there to get eating so I bought him home with me and yes I had to climb up to my cave,  he jumps up on to my head "Mum what was that noise?" He asks me "Just some dragon sweetie" I said to him but he just runs and hides under my good wing "Josh..." I start but a voice stops me "Come on Hiccup this way!" "It's that girl again?" I think to myself "Josh stay here!" I said as I get up and he nods "white dragon please come out" she calls out and I was about to come out when I heard a growl I turn towards the sound and see a deadly natter growling at the girl and as she backs away the deadly nadder breaths fire at her but before it can hurt her I cover her with my wings, I look down at her and she looks up at me "you saved me again Thank you" she said to me, I turn towards the deadly natter and growl at it and getting ready to fight it and the girl runs off I guess to find her friends but I have a dragon to fight. The fight go on for awhile but then the natter get the upper hand on me and pins me to the ground but just as he was going to breath fire on me suddenly a fire ball whacks him off me and I get back up to my feet and look to where the fire ball came from to find...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Who saved you? Where did Alice go?
Find out next time
Goodbye for now
My lovely dragons
P.S. Comment down be low who you think saved do you because I maybe use one of the Commented dragons. In the picture above is the deadly nadder do that attacked you