Chapter 1: The Start

It was my parents anniversary night and I was very happy for them. After they left for there dinner me and my brother decided to watch Annabelle,
I said "Do we have to watch that? It freaks me out"
He replies "Yup I'm not watching a chick flick"
I finally agreed and said "fine"
I hid under the pillow the whole time I hated scary movies. After the movie was over my brother said
"it's over now"
He said with a Laugh
On the other hand I had to act tough and say "that wasn't scary at all"
Of course he didn't believe me "sure I'm going bed night."
He went upstairs to his room. And I did to.
I checked my phone 10 missed calls from Candyce my best friend.
I didn't feel like calling her right now she talks way to much for me.
I powered of my phone
And went to sleep.

Next Morning
I woke up with the sun on my face.
I got out of bed and walked downstairs. Ate some cereal realizing don't I have school?? I ran upstairs and put on
Tank top, skinny jeans, and converse threw my hair up in a bun.
My brother busted put of his room and said. With no emotion.....
Brother: mom and dad are dead
And that was all that I heard
Me: w-what d-do you mean there dead?
Brother: "the police called and said they found a man and woman in lake founder and they were described enough for me to know who they were and- "
I cut him off there
Me: "AND YOUR OKAY WITH THIS??? "
Brother: "No I'm not but don't get mad at me for trying to be calm I didn't even have to tell you about this"
Me: "Maybe you shouldn't have"
I said in tears I loved them so much words couldn't even describe how I felt right now how could they just die mysteriously.
I walked to school in a very excited mood (note the sarcasm) I walked in straight to my locker and got out my books for math. Then look who comes up to me Candyce
Candyce: "I called you 200 times last night why didn't you answer me?"
Me: "look I fell asleep I was tired a lot is going on right now so I don't have the time to listen to you."
Okay I know that was kind of harsh but it was the truth I'm not in the mood for hearing gossip.
Candyce: "Well someone woke up in the wrong side of the bed. Welp I got to go to class I'll see you at lunch"
And she walked away.
I turned around and speed walked to math class my bad for being late but I don't care.

The school day passed by pretty fast.
I was very tired this has probably been the worst day ever. I walked home alone as usual I'm not social even though I have Candyce. I got home made myself a sandwich and turned on the tv. Female and male bodies found in lake founder the bodies were identified last night. April King
And Daniel King are the names they have 2 children. We still don't know where the children are but we are searching for them. Hopefully we find them and get them interviewed. Thank you for the news now are weather for to-
And with that I turned off the TV depressed I miss them my over protective sometimes annoying parents. I will always remember that quote in the end we only regret the chances we didn't take. My eyes filled up with tears this was way to much for me to take in. My brother walked in saying " Hey I have some good news and some bad news"
I said "bad news first" I know you should say good news first but I wanna know.
He says " We have to move out of this house" I looked at him with now emotion this day just keeps getting better and better ( note the sarcasm)
I say "What? We're not leaving this house it's the only thing we have left of mom and dad. Over my dead body"
My brother replies " We can move in with my best friend Chris until we find a apartment" I want exactly happy with this decision but you can't always get what you want in life.