Chapter 5: Moving On

Candyce P.O.V
I'm so mad at Brooke. But also worried she hasn't texted or called me at all it's been a week since we met up at the cafe and talk about what has happened. I give up on trying to help her she doesn't wanna talk to me apparently.

Brooke P.O.V
I woke up a little happy than usual I was safe knowing no one was gonna hurt me. So I went down stairs as quietly as possible and made us breakfast. Bacon,eggs, And orange juice. It took me about 30 minutes to make breakfast but it was worth it. I sat down and ate. Then Chris came down the stairs. ( with no shirt) okay maybe that was an little distracting but I don't wanna seem like an creep. " morning Brooke" he says in a sleepy tone " morning" I say simply " hmm I made you guys breakfast" I smile " oh thanks I really appreciate that" he takes the plate of food and sits down in front me. This was going to be an long day.

Ethan P.O.V
I stayed in bed I wasn't ready to look at any of them not in a bad way just because. It scares me that my sister was almost killed. I know I gotta move on with my life but it's not working. At least she's alive and that is all that matters. After thinking I get in the shower and get ready for work at my wonderful job. ( note the sarcasm) I head downstairs to see Brooke basically laughing her head off. " that's not even fun- oh hey" she says " what's so funny?" I reply " nothing" they say at the same time. Which kind of annoyed me Chris is an nice guy and all but he's not for Brooke. What am I thinking they would never be together? " well I gotta go to work bye guys" I walk outside and drive to hell.

Brooke P.O.V
" So hmm" why am I nervous? It's just Chris. " You wanna hangout today?" He says omg he actually wants to hangout with me??? " Sure what you wanna do?" " we can go to an movie if you want" he says " That's fine I'll go get ready" and we both walk up to our rooms.

Candyce P.O.V
That's it I'm calling her. And I dial her number. " Hello?" I say dryly " oh hey candy!! I'm so sorry for not calling you I've been through so much" she sighs okay I can understand that. " Look it's cool but next time I'm gonna come over and kill you" I say playfully " haha" she laughs " did you find an boyfriend yet?" " nope and I like being alone so don't ask that question look I gotta go but I'll call you tomorrow I promise" she replied. " okay bye" we hung up.

Brooke's P.O.V
I got dressed. I put on some shorts, black tank top, and my galaxy toms. And put my hair down. I looked nice.😋 I walked downstairs and waited for him he came downstairs in slow motion at least what I thought it was. " You ready?" He says with an smirk. " Yup" I say and we head to the movies.

Chris P.O.V
I really like Brooke. I don't know if she likes me. Why do girls have to be so confusing?........ I just have to make sure her brother doesn't find out about is " hangout thing" or he will do an flip literally. We arrived at the movies and I opened the door for her she smiled at me. We decided to see the minion movie which looks pretty funny. I bought us both drinks but we shared the popcorn. I knew this was going to be great.

Brooke P.O.V
I'm really having a great time. He so sweet. After the movie was over. He wanted to take me out to an restaurant I agreed we went to Chipotle my Favorite place in the whole world. He ate and talked and laughed. We finally got home. He opened the door for me and he kissed my cheek which have me butterflies. I never really had an boyfriend before. " Thank you for taking me out today" I said blushing. " Your welcome beautiful" he replied. And I went to my room. I wonder if that was an date??? Hmm interesting. I kind of hope it was though.