The Glass Lake

(Jevon's POV)

            I walked Callie into the Callifern's Garden; she had stopped crying at this point, and she seemed like she had calmed down. We passed the place where I had biten her; the place where I started wondering if she might be the one.

       "You know, this place is named after you," I informed her.

            She looked over at me. "Really?" she asked.

      "Yepp. You're dad discovered this place about a decade ago. He said it was beautiful, just like his little girl." I nudged her shoulder. "King Raighn use to tell Demier and I that story alot."

            She smiled, but it quickly faded.

      I squeezed her hand, and came to a hault. "Callie, what's wrong?"

            She let out a breath. "I've never yelled at my dad like that. I mean, he basicly insulted me, I wasn't about to just let that go," she explained.

      I understood where she was coming from, but I wasn't about to sit back and let her suffer. Again risking my certain death, I kissed her soft, brown cheek.

            "Come on, I can't bare to see you upset. Where I'm taking you, you'll forget about all of this. Trust me," I promised her.

      When we got to the place I wanted to take her, she was surprized. "Wow, I wouldn't have thought this would be here," she said.

            "Most people don't know," I explained to her. "I thought you might like to just relax here. But, there's another surprize for you."

      "Another surprize from you? All in one night?" she asked me.

            I chuckled as we sat down on he grass. "Anything for you, my lady."

      She smirked. "Jevon, we're alone now," she whispered in my ear. I tightened my stomach. "You really don't have to call me your lady, or Princess. You can basicly do whatever you want."

            I looked at her. She had a mischiefous smile on her face. Believe me, I wanted this girl, alot more than she knew. But I knew she had just had a huge arguement about the two of us, so I didn't wat to stretch things.

      "Let's not push it so much for right now. Let's just take things slow," I said to her.

            I lay down in the grass, and she rested her head on my chest. She was really warm, but all werewolves are like that. I enjoyed having her just rest on me. I played with her dark drown hair was we talked about different things. After about ten minutes of this, things got quiet between us. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was actually really peaceful.

      I looked up at the moon. I began to feel a bit hyped up. It was almost time for my surprize.

                  I waited about a minute, then, it was time.

"Callie?" I said quietly.

"Hmm?"

"Look at the water."

      She slowly sat up, and looked to the small lake. Nothing happened for a small period of time. Then, the moon fell directly over the lake, and my surprized was revealed.

            Streaks of marvolous colors arose from the lake, shining in all directions. It was amazing.

      "Ohh my gosh, it's beautiful," Callie whispered in awe.

            "I know. It's the Glass Lake," I said to her, following the streams of light as they swept across the ground and into the air.

      I then looked at Callie. She looked beautiful as the may different colors reflected in her eyes. I reached in my pocket, and took out my other present for her. I reached around her, and fastened it in the back. She looked down at it.

            "Jevon!" she exclaimed. "It's amazing! I love it."

      It was a small sphere with a blue gem in the middle of it, and wings coming out of either side. "I thought since you don't like me calling me your titles, that I could call you smething else."

            She looked up at me, still in shock.

      "How about I call you, my angel?" I said in her ear.

            She looked as if she was on the verge of tears again. She wrapped her arms around me. When she pulled away, our eyes locked, still sparkling with the colors from the lake. I knew I couldn't resist. I pulled her by her waist closer to me, and I kissed her gentley and softly.

      It didn't last very long, but I was still flustered by her touch. She tasted like berries. I loved it.

            I laid back down and she again rested her head on my chest. The lights soon died down, and I told Callie we could leave. I smiled when I noticed it was no use telling her that.

      Callie had fallen asleep.