Chapter Three

Alana's POV

Yesterday before going to bed Drew and I had a little too much fun. I don't even know how I woke up this early today.

I am so not in the mood for school right now. It's my second day and I already hate it. People look at me like I'm an alien or something, they must be crazy.

I rolled out of bed and walked down to Drew, he was eating breakfast I kissed his cheek and he told me he'd like to take me out somewhere after school. I went back up the get dressed, usually I would have thrown any outfit on, but since we were going out later I decided to put a little more effort in my outfit today.

I was wearing an orange skirt with a black shirt with a belt around my waist. I put my black flats on and walked to the car.

Drew dropped me off and left right away. When I got out of the car I saw Amber walking towards me. Damn how did I forget I'm going to her house after school, right away I pulled my phone out and texted Drew saying I forgot about the whole project and that we'd have to go out once I finished working on it, he said he didn't mind waiting for me. He's so understanding that's one of the many things I love about him.

School was such a drag, half of the things we're learning here were already taught to me at my last school.

Sitting in my last class of the day all I could think about was Amber's house. I don't get it, there's something bugging me about being there later. Finally the bell rang and I practically ran outside. I saw Drew standing next to his car, I gave him a kiss and a hug and told him Ambers address.

Her house wasn't to far, but it was huge. I wonder what her parents do for a living. I told Drew I'd text him as soon as we were done, and he drove off.

While we were working we got to know each other better, she's actually really nice and we like most of the same things.

After an hour we got tired and decided we'd finish it up tomorrow. I texted Drew telling him that he could come pick me up, he told me he needed 30 minutes and he'd be there.

While Amber and I waited in her living room a guy walked in, it was the guy who picked her up yesterday. Wow he's even hotter in person- stop it Alana get a hold of yourself.

At first he didn't notice me but when he did, he froze in his place and just looked at me, oh great he's like everyone else.

He approached me and just looked into my eyes, it was getting creepy so I stretched my hand out.

"Hi I'm Alana."

He smiled and took my hand.

"I'm Nate."

I felt shocks move through my body, he was going to say something else but my phone rang, it was Drew telling me he was around the corner. I pulled my hand away from Nate's.

"I have to go my boyfriend is here to pick me up."

I swear I heard a growl escape Nate's lips, I walked to the door or at least tried to but Nate grabbed my arm.

"Boyfriend? But you're mine."

Did he just say I'm his? I pulled my arm.

"Yes boyfriend. And excuse me? I don't even know you."

He looked hurt but walked upstairs, just then Drew pulled up to their driveway, I walked out towards him and he got out to open my door, but not before greeting me with a kiss. I looked up at Amber's house, and saw Nate looking at us through a window, he looked mad and I mean really mad.

What the hell is his problem, and why did he say I'm his?

I'm not going to lie, I wouldn't mind being his if I wasn't with Drew. I can't believe I just said that when I don't even know anything about him.

Nate's POV

She has a boyfriend, and he just kissed her. He's fucking lucky I don't want to scare her or he'd be dead right now.

There's no way I'm letting her get away from me so I did the only thing I could think of and I followed them.

They went to an ice cream shop, after they got what they wanted the guy asked Alana to hold his cone then he held her to a table, and sat her down on his lap. All I wanted to do was attack him, when he put ice cream on her nose and licked it off I could no longer control myself or my wolf.

I ran up to them and yanked her off him, when I saw the way she looked at me I regretted it immediately.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Before I talk about the story I just want to say thank you to the readers, you guys are the nicest people, you make me feel confident in my writing, so thanks so much for that!

Picture of Alana's outfit on the side

Alana and Nate finally met, what'd you guys think of this chapter?

Comment and vote please :)