Chapter Twenty Four

Nate's POV

I watched her sleep all night, I can't believe I acted that way I never should have said what I said. There's no way in hell I'll ever like Drew but if Alana wants to be friends with him I can't stop her. I just want to know what the hell he was doing here so early, I mean it's like he's doing these things just to annoy me.

I don't trust Drew and I never will but for now I just have to keep Alana happy and if she wants him in her life I have to except it.

After thinking for a while I dozed off into a deep sleep.

Alana's POV

I was running in an abandoned area screaming for help but no one was there except for the man chasing me, I couldn't see his face because it was dark out, as soon as I turned the corner I saw a dead end and the man came closer when he reached out to grab me I jolted up and fell off the bed, I was out of breath and sweating "oh thank God it was just a dream."

"Alana what's wrong?"

Nate asked with worry in his voice. I got back on the bed hugged him tightly.

"I had a nightmare."

He pulled me up and started rubbing circles on my back he even kissed my head because he knew how much it relaxed me, I snuggled in closer to him and fell back asleep.

When I woke up I looked at the clock and saw that it was 3:00 pm, did I really sleep away half the day? I got up and went down stairs but no one was there, Nate must have some pack business to take care of.

I poured myself a glass of juice and went to the living room to watch tv, when I looked at one of our tables I noticed a note that read "meet me at this address at 5:30, I have a surprise for you" I almost choked, 5:30? I need to get ready now.

I took a shower and blow dried my hair, after that I picked out a yellow dress and slipped into it, moving on to my make up I decided to put on some eye liner, mascara and some lip gloss. I curled most of my hair but also left some of it straight.

I looked at the time and saw 4:30, I grabbed the piece of paper with the address on it and left the house.

I was driving for 45 minutes when I saw a car parked on the side, a man stood in the distance with his back facing me, maybe he needs help. I parked my car and walked towards him.

"Excuse me sir, do you need some help.

" He chuckled before turning around.

"I just found what I was looking for."

"Drew? What are you doing?" I asked while backing up because he stalked closer to me.

"Alana you don't know how long I've been planing this."

"pl...planing what?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT! DAMMIT YOU'RE SO STUPID."

I could feel the tears brimming but I didn't want them to come down, I can't believe this is happening.

"I.um...I thought we were friends?"

His laugh echoed in my ears before he responded to my statement.

"Alana you're so innocent, did you really think that after you left me for another guy I'd just be over it and forget what we had?"

He didn't give me time to respond because I was lifted up and thrown in the back seat of his truck. I tried everything in my power to get out and run but he had locked the doors and put handcuffs on me.

"Drew please tell me you're taking me to my house." I begged even though I knew what his answer would be.

"I'm taking you to our new home, were going to start off fresh." I started to sob and I guess it annoyed him because he turned around and punched me so hard that I blacked out.

I woke up on a bed after trying to stretch I noticed that one of my hands was handcuffed to the top of the headboard. I was hoping that this was all just another nightmare and Nate would come save me but it wasn't, this was reality.

"Finally your awake" I cringed at the sound of his voice, I hate the fact that I trusted him and agreed to be friends even after Nate told me he didn't like the idea. I felt the bed sink a little and realized that he had come next to me, I turned so my back was facing him but he flipped me around.

"Respect me."

I didn't say anything, only looked at him, he brought his face closer to mine

"You look so sexy, how come you never wore anything like this when we were dating?"

I didn't bother responding instead I laughed in his face.

"Nate will find me, and this time if he tries to kill you I won't stop him."

That earned me a slap on the face, but at least he left the room after I said it.

Nate's POV

I had just left the flower shop when I felt it, it was like someone was stabbing me multiple times. My wolf began to shout "our mate, she's in trouble." I dropped the bouquet of flowers I was holding and shifted in to my wolf, when I reached an area in the middle of the road I noticed her scent was everywhere, I also saw he car parked on the side with the keys still in it. I followed the tracks of what looked to be the heels she was wearing and the stopped in the middle of the road, I examined the place a while longer before feeling another pang in my chest. I turned around and saw the bracelet I bought her after our first date, whoever has her took her by force and their going to pay for hurting her. It was then when a gush of wind blew in my direction and I picked up another scent, I knew exactly who this belonged to.

"DREW."

I growled before taking off again.

*****************************************

Hey everyone,

I updated early yayyy!!!!!

How ya feeling about this chapter, tell me your thoughts, comment and vote!!

Sarah ❤