Chapter Fourteen

Alana's POV

It's been exactly two weeks since I moved in with Nate and honestly I'm happier than I thought I'd be.

He's really fun to be around and he's showing me life in a whole new perspective. I don't even think about Drew anymore Nate has played a big part in helping me forget everything that's happened.

He constantly makes me laugh and that's what I love most about him, his personality isn't anything like I expected, I always thought that he was boring and didn't enjoy doing anything, but boy was I wrong, he's actually the exact opposite.

The other night we were watching a movie and he fell asleep in the middle of it, I decided to have some fun and draw weird pictures on his face, I made sure to draw a penis on his forehead and two really big boobs on his cheeks, when he woke up and looked in the mirror I thought he'd be angry but instead he laughed saying "you got me this time." He did look funny though, looking at him I just couldn't hold back my laughter.

I think it's obvious that I'm falling for him, he's just so hard to resist, his eyes, his smile, the way he makes me laugh at my worst times, he seems like the perfect guy.

The only thing that confuses me is whenever Nate says he's going for a run he refuses to let me go with him, I love to exercise but every time he makes up a different excuse to make me stay home.

Nate's POV

To say I have fallen in love with Alana is an understatement, she's so outgoing and always entertains me with her crazy ideas.

Some times I can't control my wolf and it's so overwhelming, but I plan on telling her everything tonight, I think it's the right time now. I went into the living room where Alana was sitting watching tv and said "I am taking you out tonight I have a lot to tell you" she looked worried but nodded her head. I turned around and went to my room, I need to think of an easy way to tell her the truth.

When I got out of the shower it was 6:00 I got dressed and waited for Alana to come down, when she did I couldn't take my eyes off her she looked amazing!

First I took her to the movies I had my arm around her the whole time, there was even one point where she rested her head on my shoulder. Once the movie was over I took her to dinner, this wasn't a normal dinner it was on top of the roof of the best restaurant in town.

I don't know how to start talking, it's unusual for an alpha to be nervous but I might lose my mate tonight.

After we ate I held Alana's hand.

"If I tell you something crazy can I trust you not to run away?"

She smiled. "Tell me anything you want."

"Please just hear me out till the end."

She gave me a confused look saying "this kind of reminds me of a dream I had."

"What dream?" she laughed and said "a while ago I had a dream that you were a werewolf and I was your mate, I remember you turned in to a wolf and I wasn't scared we ended up playing and running around all day."

What the hell? How did all that happen in her dream. I squeezed her hand a little tighter.

"Well that's what I wanted to tell you, ya see I am a werewolf and you are my mate." She pulled her hand out of my grip but didn't leave.

"Alana I've wanted to tell you but I didn't think you were ready.

"You didn't think I deserved to know that I was living with a..a werewolf?"

"Alana calm down, me and my wolf love you so much, we'd never hurt you."

She stood up and started pacing.

"Nate I'm scared." I walked up to her and wiped her tears. "You shouldn't be afraid, I will never hurt you if anything I'll always protect you."

She looked up. "I trust you, you've always been there for me and without you I'd be wondering the streets."

I lifted her up and spun around, she begged me to put her down because she was afraid of falling off the roof.

When we got home we changed our clothes and watched tv together.

"Nate could I see your wolf?"

I didn't think she would ask me that but I didn't mind showing her, we walked outside and I started removing my clothes, when I was taking my boxers off she turned around, I chuckled but didn't say anything.

Once I shifted I approached Alana, she didn't seem scared, she was feeling my fur.

"You're a really big wolf." She said while examining every part of me, when she stepped back I took it as my que to shift back, I stood there completely naked in front of her, I saw the blush on her cheeks before she turned around.

Before going to bed I asked her if she would sleep in my room, she looked like she really wanted to but instead she said that she needed some time to get used to everything.

I understand she needs time to get used to everything. I kissed her goodnight and went to my room, at least she didn't leave me.

----------------------------------------------------

Okay so this chapter was originally 3 pages long but wattpad decided to delete it not once not twice not even three times but four so I got really annoyed and just cut it short, I hope some one fixes it soon because if this happens with my next chapter I am going to leave wattpad.

Not edited please ignore the mistakes

Picture of Alana on the side