Part One

Harry~

"Styles! We got 3 at table 11!" Mia, my boss shouted and i quickly walked over to table 11.

"Hello. Ill be your waiter, Harry Styles, And Can i start you off with drinks?" I said as politely as i could.

"Are you on the menu?" One of the boys said, to which he had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes.

"No im not. Can you please order your drinks?" I asked growing impatient.

"Well just take three waters." The blonde one said and i nodded before rushing back into the kitchen.

*10 minutes later*

I walk back over with my writing tab and thier waters. "Here ya go boys." I sit thier water down.

"Okay food-" I start.

"FOOD! FUCK YES! NIALL, ZAYN. WERE GETTING FOOD!" The brunette shouted and pounded on the table.

"Louis!" Niall? Said. I think thats his name.

"What. Oh sorry id like a pizza." Louis.. Spoke and i wrote it down.

"Sausage, Pepperoni, or just Cheese?" I ask and Louis thinks.

"Sausage." He smirks at me and I turn to Niall. Weirdo.

"What would you like?" I ask.

"Popcorn chicken." He smiles and i notice his teeth. Dayyyum, those are white teeth.

"Ill have a small pepperoni pizza please." Zayn has a small voice but i manage to hear him.

I nod and smile at them. My best fake smile. "It should be ready in a few." I dash back to the kitchen to get away from the brunette who was basically eye-raping me. Louis. Hmm. Thats his name. Louis...

*17 minutes later*

I groan and grab thier food glaring at Liam, my best friend who made the food fast. "Fuck you mate." I spit playfully.

"Love you too, Harry." I scowl at him and walk out of the doors and walk over to thier table.

"Here you three go." I sit Louis' Sausage Pizza in front of him. I sit Nialls chicken in front of him. I sit Zayns small pepperoni pizza in front of him then smile and start to walk away.

"Harry!" I turn to see Ashton and Luke. My best friends who i havent seen in about 8 months.

"Luke! Ashton!" I run to them and bring them in a hug. "Oh my god! I missed you guys!" I shout earning peoples attention as they both giggle.

"I missed you too Hazzy." They both say and i smile.

"So hows the relationship?" I lean against a table and they lift up the entwined hands blushing and i squeal.

"Can i get you two to a table?" I ponder.

"Sure."

"Of course."

I smile and lead them to table 10.

"Hazza." Ash whispers. I look at him confused. "Someones checking you out at table 11. Gorgeous blue eyes and brown locks."

I immediately tense up. Louis. "Ill be right back." I walk over to the table 11.

No ones POV~

"Excuse me. Can you please stop staring at me? Its quite creepy and uncomforting." Harry sighed.

"Was Louis staring? Im so sorry. He just knows trash when he sees it." Some red-haired said behind Harry. Harry turned around to see Janie. "Fuck you." He laughed and pulled her in a hug.

"Hey Harry." She smiled and looked at Niall. "Hey Skater boy." He nodded at her and Harry screamed when feeling someone pull him in the booth. He looked up and saw Louis. He quickly tried to scramble up but Louis held him to his lap.

Harrys pov~

"Eh hem! A little help! Your drunk friends trying to rape me!" I shout, growing annoyed.

"Louis! Let the guy go!" Niall shouted and i quickly scrambled away from Louis. "When you finish your food.. Ill get your bill but if he touches me again.. You three wont be allowed back here again. And i know you all like it here. You come here everytime.... Im... Working..." I whisper.

"Thats cause our friend Louis.. He has a tiny crush on you mate. Sorry for creeping you out." Zayn chuckled and i just walk over to Ashton and Lukes table to find it empty but a small note on it with both of thier numbers. Along with Michael and Calums.

I walk back to table 11. "Janie. You know where everything is. You may go get your food." She nods and i help her out and look at the three.

"Check please."

*4 Hours Later*

I walk out of work and start the walk home.

"Hello?"

"Hey Ashton." I smile, my dimples sticking out.

"She said "oooh shut up and dance with me!" We were victoms of the night." I giggle at my best friends voice.

"Oh dont you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me. I said your holding back. She said " Shut up and dance with me." this woman is my destiny."

"She said "oooh shut up and dance with meeee."

"She took my arm. I dont know how it happened. We hit the floor ."

"She said. "Oh dont you dare look back. Just keep your eyes on me." i said your holding back."

"She said shut up and dance with me. This woman is my destiny. She said."

"Ooh shut up and dance with me."

I giggle at me and Ashtons little messed up song.

"You should try singing as a career Haz. Your voice is beautiful."

"Nope. Im good. I like my job anyway."

"Okay then. But i best go.."

"Yeah. Im here at the front door and mums probably sleeping."

"Oh wait. Hows Gem?"

"Shes away at Collage. I must go.. Talk to you tomorrow. Love you."

"Bye Haz. I love you more."

I clicked end button and opened the door, and screamed before jumping on her and the two boys, who are my nephews.

"Caleb! Chris! Gem!" I tackle Gem in a hug then hug my little nephews.

"Hey boys."

"Hey Uncle Harry." They smiled and i squealed.

"Wheres mum?" Gemma pointed in the back room.

"Mum?" I walk back and smile noticing shes awake as i drop £400 on her desk.

"Whats this?" She held it up.

"Its for you. I love you mum. Happy birthday." I kissed her cheek and ignored her bickering.

"Keep it." I smiled as we both walked back out to our family even though it was 11:57 at night.

We still could have fun.

Hey its meee. I thought id try a Larry Stylinson book in which Harry is creeped out at Louis and finally says yes to going out with Louis and he just... Shit. No more spoilers. Thanks for reading (: I apreciate it. -kaylee.