Part 3

I groan before walking in the building where i work at.

"Mornin' Harry." Liams peppy voice shouted and i just flipped him off completely stressed. He walked over and pulled me in a hug.

"Whats going on Harry?"

{flashback}

"Harry!" He shouted.

"Dad!" I ran to him and hugged him tightly. "Dont ever leave me again." I cried in his shirt.

"Hey hey now. My 14 year old son will not cry over his daddy." My dad teased and i just smiled and wiped my eyes. "Harry, this is my girlfriend. And her son Louis." I smile and Louis takes his hand in mine.

"Wanna go play x-box. I have one in my room." He smiled and i nodded. "Sure," I cough a little "lets go?"

"Of course!" He lead me up to his room and we went in as all his sister did was giggle over me.

"Lottie! Go away!" He pushed her out and smiled before dancing around.

{flashback over}

"Liam.. Louis is my dads ex wife's son. Maybe he knows where my dad is!" I shout and then of course .. Louis walks in.

"Hello Harr-"

"One date. In exchange to where my father is." I immediately say.

He smirks and nods. "Deal."

°later that night°

"Bye Harry. See you tomorrow." He walks out and Liam shakes his head at me.

"What? I need to find my dad." I whine as he looks at me disapproving.

"Ugg." I groan and step outside to take a break and Michael is right out there.

"Michael?" I walk towards him and he immediately hugs me in a bone crushing hug. "Harry."He breathes out and clings to me and i chuckle.

"Someone happy to see me?" I chuckle and he nods.

"Harry. Come with me please." He slurred.

I already knew. "I'm not sleeping with you."

"Oh please." He whimpers and i could see his boner through his jeans but i groaned and let him drag me.

"Fine. Dickhead." I mutter.

"Love you too."

______

Writers block. Ugh. I didnt know what else to put. Lol.