Part 4

I straighten my shirt and groan before walking in the diner with a fake smile. "Harry, over here!"

I look over and see Louis. "Great." I mumble and walk over to the booth and sit across from him.

"So Harry, hows your mum?" He asked and i had to hold back a scowl. Man i disliked Louis to an extent.

"Shes.. Fine." I cough awkwardly and the waiter walks over with two waters.

"So what can i get you to lovely boys?" He winked causing me to blush and Louis to snicker.

"You can get me another waiter and not hit on my boyfriend." Louis raised his voice and I immediately cringe. Boyfriend?!

"Okay. Im sorry sir." He slipped a piece of paper to me when Louis wasn't looking and I looked at it.

Hey. Nice hair. Im Nicolous.

544-526-7292

I smile and put his number in my phone.

Nic :P ;

Hey its Harry (:

I look and see him check his phone and see him replying.

From Nic :P ;

Hey Harry :-P

I looked over and saw Louis nearly burning in anger.

"Put that phone down or you'll never know where he is!" He shouted, earning attention.

I slowly sat my phone in my back pocket. "You need to stop trying to control me. Your not my mum or anyone else. Your Louis. Someone that i went out with one time."

"Be my boyfriend. Or you'll never know." He smirked and my jaw dropped.

Did he just fucking say that?!

"Louis. I'll fucking kill you. Wheres my dad." I spoke very lowly.

He just laughed. "You heard me."

"Fine. Fuck you. Im your boyfriend you little twat." I glared at the boy who thought he had me screwed over.

To Nic :P

Hey. Are you busy later?

"Harry. I know you dont think this is a good thing but," He placed his hand on mine. "Maybe we can last for a long time." I yanked my hand away and folded my arms over my chest, not looking at him.

He sighed and raised his hand up. "Check please."

Later that night at Nics apartment--

I smiled as he walked back in the room with two blankets. "Hey. You up for a movie and sleep?"

I nodded. "Just let me text my mom."

To MOM :D ;

Hey im stayin at a friends.

From MOM :D ;

Okay. Stay safe.

To MOM :D ;

Mom!!

I chuckle and sit next to Nic. "She said it was fine."

We zone into the movie and halfway through my eyes start getting heavy. Thats when Nic placed a cloth over my nose and i faded into the darkness.