For real?

A/N So because people actually seem to really want updates I am posting a lot more. P.S I am going away next week so I probably won't be able to update then...but I will have time to write on the plane.

Elouise's POV

'@LiveNationOzNz followed you'

"Huh," I mumbled confused at the notification I had just received.

"Oh sh*t, how could I forget, they were announcing it today," I reminded myself, I guess pulling an all-nighter the night before wasn't my brightest idea.

'DM from @LiveNationOzNz' 

I quickly pushed everything off my lap and grabbed my iPad sitting next to me.

"Come on...come on...come on," I mumbled mentally wishing for the twitter app to open quicker.

I opened the DM, skimming over the words, only focusing on 'CONGRATULATIONS, you've WON 1 MEET & GREET TICKET to see DEMI LOVATO.'

We all know how this part went...it involved a lot of screaming.

However, this time it was not 10pm at night but a more suitable 10:57am in the morning.

I didn't even leave any time for my family to rush into my room. I raced out, still clutching my iPad in my right hand, and leaped down the stairs two at a time. Mind you, still screaming the whole journey.

"Shut up El," Emmanuel yelled trying to gain some composure in the house when all could be heard was deafening squeals.

"I won, I won, I won, I won," I screamed dancing around the living room.

"El, shut your hole or go outside," Emmanuel continued.

I stopped, looked at him and shrugged, running outside and screaming once more.

"I won, I'm gonna meet the queen, Demi Lovato tomorrow night!!" I shouted to the world around me.

"Good for you, now stop squealing my ear drums are bleeding," my next door neighbor Ryan yelled from his bedroom window.

"Oh my God!!!" I squealed as I walked inside, "I literally have no words to explain how I feel right now."

"What's going on El, stop with all the screaming," Mum softly yelled walking into the room.

"I can't, I won,"  I squealed, my voice getting very high-pitched.

"Ok, firstly, an octave lower please, I want to hear tomorrow," Mum said uncovering her ears from my latest scream session, "now, what did you win?"

"Ahhh," I once again squealed thinking about the opportunity I had been given, "I mean, ahh," I lowered my voice to a more comfortable range. "I won a meet and greet ticket to Demi tomorrow night!!!" I yelled trying to keep my voice lower.

"That's great baby," Mum walked over and hugged me, "I guess you won't need that other ticket that you bought."

"Yeah, I'll see if any of my friends want it," I widely smiled. Tomorrow night is going to be magical. Having a meet and greet pass not only means I'll meet Demi but I'll have front row in the mosh pit. Something I wouldn't have gotten otherwise.

"Go find out some more information about collecting the tickets and that kind of stuff," Mum suggested giving me a little push towards the stairs.

I gladly walked away, doing the most ridiculous happy dance up the stairs and into my bedroom.

I jumped on my bed and unlocked my iPad to actually read the DM. However, before getting anywhere close to the app I pieced together something very crucial.

If Demi's concert is tomorrow night, that means she would have to be in Australia by now, surely.

Therefore, I would be in the SAME CITY AS DEMI LOVATO!!!

And this is where it all started again. I was not going to have much of a voice this afternoon when I  for ice cream with my Connect Group.

A/N Sorry it's shorter and not what you expected. But I did drop a clue into this chapter. Vote and comment if you like my story. Don' forget, I can't improve my story if no one gives any feedback.