Chapter 1

"Thanks for watching and please subscribe to my channel and follow me on all social media!"

  After I said that I cut off my camera, and started to edit my video. This was my second video I have ever made. I only had like 30 views, but I didn't mind. I was really just making these videos for myself. I finished editing my video and posted it on all my social media accounts.

  Just as I was logging off my computer my phone started to ring.

"Hello?"

"Emily! I just watched your video and it was amazeballs!" My best friend's voice greeted me.

"Hey Kay! Thank you!  I don't know if I would describe it as amazeballs though. Maybe mediocre , I'm no Cameron Dallas or anything." I paused and then said, "In fact I don't think anyone is like Cam. He's just so perfect!" 

"Em, just give it time! your videos are hilarious! Anyway, I was thinking  you, Liz, and I should have a sleepover . We could even make a video for your channel"  

"Alright sounds good! I'll talk to you later! I have to go." , and with that I hung up. I thought that it would be a good idea to start thinking of ideas for my video with the girls. After about 30 minutes of writing out ideas and scratching them out, I came up with the idea to do a tribute to Cameron Dallas. it was perfect! I was going to do some of the challenges he did in his #20DaysofDallas videos, but I was going to call it the #1DayofEm. I would upload three videos in one day. Now all I have to do is choose the three challenges to do.

****************************************************************************************************

Hi guys! This is like my first story to actually publish. I mean I've wriiten short stories, but I always though they were bad. Anyway tell me what you think! does it suck? Should I not even consider writing? Just let me know! Love you guys, even though this Is the first time to ever have you read my stuff.

xoxo ~ E