Chapter 2

" Is this really happening?" I asked completely shocked. " Is this fake? Are y'all messing with me?" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. Kaye had opened up Twitter and had pulled up Cameron's account. What I saw on his account, made me feel like I was still in a dream.

@camerondallas : Funny video @emilylove I can assure you that I don't have a tiny you know what ;)

With his tweet he had posted a link to my video. I couldn't even form a coherent sentence I was so shocked. I looked to Liz and Kaye and saw that they were smiling at me. Actually it was more like creepily staring at me. " Do you know what this means? You are on Cam's radar! he knows who you are, and he told you that he doesn't have a little dick!" Kaye spoke up after a couple minutes of staring.

"I just- I cant ev- Like what? Am I dreaming?", I spoke still dumbfounded. I then felt a stinging pain in my arm. " Ow! What the hell was that for?!" I shouted at Liz.

"You asked if you were dreaming, so I pinched you to prove that you weren't." Liz answered looking so innocent. She acted like what she did was as normal as pooping in the morning. We stared at each other for a good five seconds before we busted out into a fit of laughter. " Stop! You are going to make me pee!" she yelled. But, that just made us laugh harder. The next thing I know is seeing Liz run away and a puddle on the floor.

"Ew! Really Liz? You already did this today! I'm not cleaning it up again!" I shouted after her running form.

While Kaye and I were waiting for Liz to clean her and the floor up after her accident, I decided to get on my Twitter. I had at least 50 new followers ( Cam being one of them), 70 mentions, and a whole lot of favorites and retweets. I was at a loss for words. I also had a bunch of notifications on YouTube. I had gained over 1000 subscribers in under 3 hours.

"Kaye look at this!" I suddenly said showing her my YouTube account. "Can you believe that just one tweet for Cam caused this?"

"Wow Em, I just don't know what to say. I mean this is just so surreal. I mean you got a tweet and follow from Cam freaking Dallas. And you just gained like 10 times the amount of subscribers on YouTube in three hours. It's just so much happening in so little time."

Just as I was about to reply to her my phone buzzed again. At first I just thought that it was just another follow due to Cam, but it wasn't. It was a DM from Cam himself. I quickly unlocked my phone and opened the message.

@camerondallas : Hey cutie, your video was super funny. I would love to make a video with you sometime. ;)

I reread this at least five times before I could process what I just read. I had to check to make sure that it was really him because some people try to act like celebrities on Twitter. It was really him. Suddenly, Liz once again popped up from what seemed like thin air and snatched my phone from my hand.

After she was done being a snoop, she exclaimed, "No freaking way! You have to reply Emily! Say that you will make a video with him!"

"What are you talking about Liz? Who does she have to reply to and make a video with?" Kaye asked confused. My phone was yet again snatched.  " Holy sh- crap! Why didn't you say anything sooner?"

"Well, just as i was about to SOMEBODY," I averted my gaze to Liz, " took my phone." Liz looked away with a sheepish grin on her face. " Sorry Em."

" Well, are you going to reply?" Kaye asked me, clearly wanting to know.

" Yeah i will. But right now lets get something to eat. I'm starving!"

****************************************************************************************

Well here it is. Cam has finally made an appearance! Let me know what you think!

xoxo ~ E