Chapter 3

I am currently sitting in the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal and staring at my phone. The curser was mocking me. I didn't know what to say. Of course I wanted to make a video with him, that would be a dream come true, but I didn't want to come off as desperate. I have tried to sound as normal as possible, but I just keep coming off as a crazy fan girl. I started it off saying "I would love to make a video with you!" or " Yeah, sure, that might be fun." I even said,"Omg that would be the greatest thing ever. When? Where? i am free anytime!" I didn't use any of those though.

About  30 minutes had passed since i received the message from Cam. I had finally decided on saying, " Thank you! I think making a video would be really fun."  It wasn't to fan girlish or seeming like I was playing hard to get. Finally, after about 5 minutes on deciding whether or not I should send it, I did. I'm not even kidding you one minute later he replied saying:

Cam-"It would be a whole lot of fun ;) When are you free to do it?" 

Me- " Well I have about one month until I have to go back to school so anytime before that would be good."

Cam- " Okay love. I'll see when I'm free so we can make it. You should give me your number though that way i can just text you ;)"

I gave him my number and closed out of the app. " I just talked to Cameron Dallas." I stated in complete shock. Liz and Kaye just stared at me. It was Kaye that broke our silence. "Hand me the phone."

" What why?

"Emily hand me the phone right now or so help me God I wil-" Kaye was cut off by my phone ringing. I looked down and an unknown number was calling me. I accepted the call and slowly brought the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?"

"Hello! Is this Emily?" An unknown voice that was obviously a guy trying to make his voice sound like a girl answered.

" Um, Yes who is this?"

" This is Cam, and I was just making sure you gave me the right number. So, what are you up to?" Liz was looking at me with curiosity, while Kaye mouthed 'Who is that?' I took the phone away from my ear, covered the speaker with my hand, and mouthed back that it was Cam. Me saying that caused a major freak-out for them. The next thing I know is the are screaming and hopping around.

" Emily are you okay? What's going on?" Cam asked sounding very concerned.

"Oh yeah I'm completely fine." I replied to him, then I yelled to Liz and Kaye, " Shut up! I am on the phone, and he thinks I'm being murdered!" they still didn't stop screaming so I yelled again, " I'm going to count to 3 and if you aren't quiet then I am going to hit you both so hard with this pillow you wont even understand what happened!"

I counted down and they were still screaming. So, I threw my phone down grabbed a pillow and started chasing them around the room. We ran around for a while and then just collapsed from laughing so hard. 

I then remembered that I was on the phone with Cameron and hopped up  and ran to get my phone. To my surprise he was still on the other line.

" Hey, sorry I had to take care of an annoying problem." I said.

" Oh it was no problem. Listen I'll call you back when you are free. Goodbye love." and with that he hung up.