9

---Atif's POV---

The promotion is going great here. Everything is going absolutely perfect. 

We decided to just go and hang out somewhere.

"Shehry, I'm talking to you!! Who are you texting?" I asked.

"What? Who?" he questioned.

"Shehry, give me your phone,"I said.

"No, I'll listen,"he said.

"Who are you texting?"I asked.

"Nobody, I was on twitter,"he said.

"I know when your lying,"I said.

"I'm not texting her,"he said.

He slapped his hand over his face right after.

"Her?"I asked.

I never said anything about that.

"Did I say her, I meant...I don't even have an excuse,"he said.

"Tells karo,"I said.

"I'd rather not,"he said.

"Fine, be like that,"I said.

I just took his phone from him and read the name.

"Yeh lo,"I said handing it back.

"Don't say anything, I'll kill you,"he said.

"Is that a threat?" I asked.

"Maybe,"he said.

"Okay, if your going to kill me, it's only fair that the other guys know as well,"I said getting my phone out.

"Don't even think about it,"he said.

"I just did,"I said.

"Oh heck no,"he said.

"Hello Sain, guess what?" I said and the look on Shehry's  face made me crack up.

I wasn't even calling just made it look I was. Maybe Shehry will just get mad and tell me the name.

No luck, instead he just didn't talk to me all day.

"Shehry, I'm sorry but I think you should know that I never called him, just faked it,"I said.

No response.

"Shehry, I'm sorry,"I said. "And it's not like you had her name as an ID, so even I don't really know who it is."

"Fine, it's okay. At least I know that I shouldn't ever change the contact ID to her name,"he said.

I laughed at him.

"Don't laugh. I know you were thinking about someone as well,"he said.

"Me?" I asked. "Who?"

"Sherya,"he said.

"Sherya, who's that?" I asked.

----Shreya's POV----

I really Muskan. I wish she would come back soon. She's been gone forever. She had come back for a bit, but had to leave again.

It's almost coming to the day that my mom walked out which is the most violent day for me. If Muskan doesn't come back in time, who knows what will happen.

I prayed that someone will be able to help me out.

Why do I have this feeling that someone will definitely help out this time? What is going to happen this time that I might be able to be fine?

Maybe it's just a feeling. I guess I'll have to see when time comes.