How to make this work?

Hey Guys,

Sorry for the late update just been busy and haven't had the motivation but thanks to a certain someone (you know who you are :P) I want to write again. Have even decide to do a spin-off for those Isaac and Shannon fans :P I'll let you know when I put that one up.

Anyway enjoy guys.

Shannon's P.O.V

Oh God! What have I done? I don't know why I did that, why I attacked that girl for being near Scott. Wait how do I even know his name, I've never meet him before.

What's going on?

I look up to see Isaac slowly approaching me, he crouches down till his face in front of mine and slowly raises his hands to cup my face.

"It's okay baby, you didn't do anything wrong." He tells me instantly calming me down. But is it really all okay I can't help but need someone else to tell me. Scott more specifically. For some reason I feel the need to have his acceptance and approval. I glance up at him and it's almost like he knew what I was think cause he then join Isaac crouched in front of me and places a hand on my shoulder.

"He's right Shannon. You didn't do anything wrong. It's okay, calm down, and we will explain everything to you." I instantly feel a hundred times better and bring to lift myself from the floor followed by Isaac and Scott then he joins the girl. I glance up at her and offer a small smile before apologising.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know what happened ..." I trailed off as I didn't even know her name.

"I'm Kira, and its okay I understand and so will you soon." She explains, leading me to look at Isaac confused, he looks at Scott who nods.

"Let's go back to mine and we will talk and I'll explain everything to you," he says while holding his hand out to lead me away.

We head to his, followed by everyone. I can tell this is going to be an interesting night.

I know it's short but I feel like this story needs to get back to Derek and Rose, so unfortunately no more Isaac and Shannon for a while.