DATE NIGHT

I got out the shower sitting in my room with Amber. She looked at my hair upset..
"Really Meg you just fuck up all the hard work i done" she said combing threw my hair..
"Aye i didnt mess up nothing the shower did"
"Ion care and whats up with August"
"What you mean"
"Ya know what fuck i mean you playin stupid" she said grabbing the flat iron
"Amber dont do it stop acting like a brat"
"Yall going to get together and be an item"
"Ya know i do wanna be with him but i love him too much and what if it goes sour and i lose my Friend"
"Ok so you just gon let him hit it and you fine with that? it can still go bad either way girl"
"Yea you right, but when i do decide to go the serious exclusive route then i will but i kinda like Chris"
"You need to figure out what you trying to do cause August will be hurt the most cause he adores you"
"Yea you right but i know he understands"
"You know he acting, playing, fronting"
"August has always been up front with me tho"
"Ok im just telling you..turn you head" she started curling my hair..
"So where you going did Chris say where yall was going"
"Umm i think just something simple like to the movies"
"Does August know you leaving out"
"He is not my daddy"
"Yes i am what y'all talking bout" he walked in the room.
"Nothing" i said
"she going out with Chris, tonight she didn't tell you?" Amber said i couldn't believe her ass right now. I noticed August acted as if he didn't care but i saw his jaw clinch.
"Oh well dont be out to late" he took a sip of his wine and walked in his room.. Amber finished with my hair and i got dressed i sprayed some perfume on and put my necklace on August bought me for my sixteenth birthday it was like his first gift he every bought a girl.. So i kept it, it meant alot to me ..
"Aight girl well you look good call me when you get back and have fun" she said getting up putting her stuff away..i walked her to the door and went back upstairs to my room. When August called me in his room.
"Meg,"
"Yeah,"
"So thats what you wearing"
"Uhh yeah" i looked down at my outfit
"You fine with that"
"August dont start your shit"
He laid in the bed smoking his blunt.
"Turn around" he signaled with his hands
"Oh my god August no jus stop"
"Fa what you bout to go out this nigxa wearing nothing"
" wearing nothing i have clothes on ... I'm leaving you just wana piss me off"
"You have clothes on that look like a shirt"
I walked out the door and i heard him get up and follow me.. My phone and purse were on the counter in the kitchen i heard it ringing. I went and answered it.
"Hey" it was Chris
"Hey beautiful ill be there in five minutes"
"Ok"
"See you soon" he said before hanging up the phone..
"You really going to wear that"
"Yes leave me alone"
"Why, i dont have an input on what you wear"
"Noo your dont your not my daddy damn August chill the fuck out this is why we shouldnt of had sex in the first place im not your girlfriend " he looked at me i could tell i hurt his feelings.
"Aight coo do you" he walked away throwing his hand up signaling bye. I heard a knock on the door and Walked out the kitchen to the front room August got the door.
"Hey man how you doin" i heard Chris say august looked pissed.
"Sup, Meg the doe" i walked towards the living room and August stood there watching me his attitude was obvious and very childish..
"Hey" i said with a smile
"Aight man" he waved to Aug he just closed the door.
------
"Wait wait, he said i gotta stop saying how stupid can you be people are starting to think its a challenge" i was laughing we both set at the table laughin at Kevin hart it was too funny..
"Yea that man is beyond funny" Chris said cheesing hard.
"Yass, say it whicha chest" i said another line.. I couldn't control my laughter.. We started to calm down do to the fact we were getting an audience..
"So how long you been working with that company" i said eating a fry.
"Actually its only been a year"
"Oh so you like it"
"Yea its coo i cant complain, so when i first met you wasn't feeling me" he said smiling
"Ohhh yeah i'm sorry i was a jerk that day" i gave a uncomfortable smile.
"Its coo im not mad im actually happy you gave me a second date you are very beautiful"
"Aww thank you" i smiled
"Now you said you worked at a diner how is that"
"Slow since the restaurant a few blocks up opened we haven't had any business"
"Oh kathie's, you work there"
"Yea for a few years i guess we gon have to close down so I'm in the process of findin another job"
"Well if i hear anything i will def put a word in for you"
"Oh thats sweet of you" he reached for my hand.. Bringing it to his lips. He tossed a few bills on the table and we left.. We drove to a park that wasnt to far from the house i must admit he was everything a gentlemen supposed to be on a first/second date.
"So Mya, told me you and August are best friends,"
"Yea we are"
"Thats coo, how yall meet"
"Umm in school" i didnt want to relive that day but he asked. "It was my first day and i wasnt the richest kid so i was getting picked on and he stepped in i had no friends and from that day we have been somewhat inseparable"
"Oh that cool, he seems like a stand up guy"
"He is sometimes" i laughed. " so why why your not dating anyone? Its kinda hard to believe that guy very attractive isnt seeing anyone"
"Yea i really have no time but I guess its one of those things you have to make time ya know" he looked at me as we walked down the sidewalk.
"Yea i agree" i said he looked at his rolex,
"Its late i didnt realize the time"
"Oh what time is it?" I said watching him
"1am, i have work in the morning"
"Oh wow i guess we having a good time" i smiled
"Yea me too i didn't realize the time we have to do this again"
We walked back to his Mercedes and arrived at my house 20 minutes later.
"Aight Meagan i really had a nice time with you" he smiled showing all his pearly whites standing in front of me .
"Yes i did to" he looked at me and i looked at him and like magic we locked lips. His lips wear full and soft.. His scent was all over my body he smell was intoxicating. He held me in his arms caressing my back.. I broke away from his kiss.
"I will call you tomorrow" he said
"Yea i would like that" i pecked his lips and he held my hand walking me up the pathway to the door.
"Goodnight" i said..
------
I had a smile on my face as i walked in the door.. I literally had a nice time. I walked up to my room and i noticed all the lights were off. I took my clothes off putting on my robe walking back downstairs to the kitchen.
"So how was it" Amber said on the phone
"Girl he is the everything" i still was smiling. I grabbed the ice cream out the freezer
"So was August up when you got in"
"Ion know all the lights were off"
"Mmm well this Chris guy seems like a winner"
"I know, I like him so far"
"Well girl you know the moment you make it official if you ever make it official August is going to pitch a fit"
"Dont even remind me Amber"
"Well its true" i heard the door and keys rattling..
"Lemme call you back"
I got off the phone and peaked my head around the corner and it was August with some chick.
"Who is this?" I said with raised eyebrows
"Oh this umm whats ya name baybeh"
"Melanie," she said..
"What are you doing?"
"Living my life"
"But, wait why is she here"
"Cause its my house and i want her to be" he said smiling
"Ohh yea cause this is your house" i walked back in the kitchen
"Yea thats right its my house"
"Whatever August" he had to be drunk.
"Go wait fa me upstairs" I heard him say he walked in the kitchen.
"What you want"
"You have fun on yo date?"
"August not tonight, and why you bringing random bitches here"
"Cause i can" was all he said
"August you fuckin make me sick so you mad cause yo bitch hooked me up with someone and you get some random chick to come home with you cause your mad i went out, news flash im fucking single"
"Well good for you" he said grabbing a glass pouring him water.
"So you gon fuck her?"
"What does it matter"
"You right it doesnt matter do you playa and im gon do me" i walked away from him going upstairs. I couldn't believe this bullshit i got in my bed laying down under my blankets... I couldn't sleep i was having a hard time i wont front i was in my feelings we had an agreement an understanding and he was going to brake it.

August pov

I went upstairs to my room i wont lie ah nigga in his feelings i came in my room and she was laying in my bed naked i didnt even care about the bitch.
"You ready baby" she crawled over to me on my bed towards me unbuckling my pants..
"Getcho shit and leave"
"Huh"
"Get the fuck out" i threw her shit at her
"What i do" she said looking confused
"Just go theres a cab outside for you" i stood by my door holding it open she left out i walked her outside closing the door behind her. I sat on the sofa in my thoughts i was selfish and inconsiderate to Megs feelings how can i deny her happiness.. And I'm in a relationship with someone. I want her so bad but I'm following her lead but i think its going to hurt me cause i know the path she will choose. I heard her coming down the stairs and she walked over to me laying on my lap.
"August so you slept with her?"
"Nah"
"I think we should stop, it obvious this sex and friendship thing isn't working" i heard what she said and i aint or wasn't going to say anything. I placed my hand on her had.
"Meg shut up"
"No I'm serious"
"Me too, i'm just jealous now shut up"

So August is jealous
Meg is really digging Chris
Ten plus comments for the next update