FINALLY

I laid on Augs lap turning over laying on my back looking up at him.. He was looking forward at the blank Screen on the Tv, as if he had alot on his mind.. I Reached for his hand placing it in mine.
"What you thinking bout" he looked down at me and gave me a smirk.
" nothing" i set up and set on his lap straddling him..
"Your lying August Anthony" i said taking his snapback off his head playing with the snaps on the back..
"You don't know me little girl" he smiled
"Mm ok well I'm going to go lay down" i said getting up,.
"Noo sit with me a little longer" he held my hand. I turned around and set back down on his lap..
"Whats up" i said putting his arms around waist,
"Nothing i want you Meagan, i cant say it enough i wana be with you"
"Dont start getting weird on me" i smiled
"I'm very serious" i placed his hat on my head.
"Is that right woadie" i said smiling
"Yew heard right"
"Mmm well how bout we start off slow"
"How we do that" he said low and sexy
"Start off with your lips on mine" i went closer to him pressing my lips to his.
"You like that" i said
"Yea"
"Now i will stop talking to Chris if thats what you want" i said kissing his neck
"Ohh really"
"Yes" i said taking off my Robe showing my lace underwear and matching bra..
"What is this?" He looked at my examining my body licking his lips.
"Its all for you Daddy"
I wont fight him i wont fight what i feel i want to be with him I've always wanted him from day one i like Chris, but I love him our relationship runs deep. I kissed him as he put his hands through my hair kissing me.. I broke away and stood up leavin my robe on the sofa. I reached for his hand he looked at me licking his lips.
"Lets go" i held his hand leading him upstairs to my room.. We made it to my room i gently pushed him on the bed. He set up on his elbows as i unhooked my bra exposing my breast to him.
"Why you over there lemme touch you" he said very sexy.
"Don't rush me" i walked over to my ipod playing some music..
"You gon dance fa me baby" he said never taking his eyes off me..
I walked over to him siting on his lap. He looked at me i looked back at him..
" I give up"
"You give up" he caressed my arms with his soft fingertips
"Im not going to fight it i wana be with you i been wanted to be with you"
He looked at me not saying a word his eyes were full of desire full of lust burning waiting to give me all of him.. He crashed his lips to mine kissing me passionately. That very moment was going to change us forever and i was risking everything gambling our friendship for a everlasting love together... He picked me up gripping my legs as he rolled over laying me down..

No sex scenes this time lol 😏

"Meg hurry up so we can go" i heard him yell from the stairs..
I grabbed my purse and phone charger going downstairs..
"Ok lets go" i said walking passed him to the car..
"Bout time you was taking forever you was gon get left"
"Doubt it you aint stupid"
We got in his car and drove to Atanta to go see his moms..
The drive was long and draining for some reason i must have been sleepy or sitting in the car for a few hours was just boring..
"Why you looking like you sleepy??"
"Cuz i am my legs are sour my arms and i been up since lastnight"
"Well you the one wearing that sexy ass shit last night" he said smiling putting his hand on my leg.
"Please, i will never do that again" i mumbled..
"What you over there mumbling"
"Nothing" i laid back in my seat
"When you go back to work?"
" ion know"
"Oh ok cuz we going to be out here til Monday"
"Ok, good cause i miss mammas cooking anyways, stop talking i need to sleep" i said closing my eyes.
-------
Atlanta

We made it to Atlanta finally August phone kept blowing up.. I he wouldnt answer it only mute the phone..
"August you need to tell her i know thats Mya calling you"
"What" he tried to look confused
"Dont look stupid" he parked the car in front of his moms house..
"Look i will tell her as soon as we get back to New Orleans"
"Ok you better" i said pointing at him
He leaned in bitting my finger.
"August that fucking hurt" i said slapping him
"Well you learn something everyday"
"And whats that negro?"
"Dont put yo fingers in my face" he smiled getting out the car. He walked over to my side opening the door for me. We walked up to the house and August just walked in..
"Ayo Momma" he yelled walking towards the living room.. He held my hand and we went to the backyard she was out there with some guy.
"August hey baby" she got up hugging him
"Who dis" he was mugging the nigxa
"Look at Little Ms.Meagan all grown up and beautiful" she said reaching for me hugging me ignoring August.
"Hey momma"
"So you dnt hear me who is dis nigxa" august was starting to get upset.
"Chill out this is my friend Robert" she said finally introducing him.
"Mmm" August had an obvious attitud
"Hey hows it going Son" he said getting up to shake his hand.
" nah i aint ya son woadie"
" i aint mean it like that" he held his hand out waiting for August to greet him.
"Please excuse my disrespectful son Robert, this is his best friend Meagan"
"Hello nice to meet you" i shook his hand
"She is beautiful do you model?" Robert asked looking back and fourth to sheila and I.
"Oh thank you, and no i dont model" i smiled
"Robert has a modeling company out here in atlanta" sheila said proudly
"Yea i started off as a talent scout"
"Oh thats cool how long have you been doin that"
"Going on Twenty years" he said smiling.
"Yea he has worked with some really big names like, Tara Banks, Angela Simmons,Jasmine sanders and Chanel Iman just to name a few, lets go in the house guys" she said walking in the sliding glass door.
"Wow thats really dope" i said
Sheila walked in the house her friend followed behind her and so did August and I. I stopped in front of August simply because i know he got an attitude.
"August be nice" i said holding his hand
"Meg, i thought it was only gon be us"
"Well theres a reason she has him here give him a chance ya know its been along time since she dated" i said placing my hands on both sides of his shoulders..
"Aight" he sucked his teeth
We walked inside and august grabbed our stuff taking them to the guest room. Sheila was in the kitchen Robert was going back and fourth to the grill and getting meats to put on it.
"So hows things going Meagan"
"Pretty good" she gave me that look
"Mmm August told me you moved in to the spare room" she kept giving me that look..
"Uhh yea,Momma why are you looking at me like that??"
"I havent seen you in a long time i miss my baby ok" she smiled
"Oh thats it" i smiled back
"Yea and i know somethings up between you and my son" she said opening a can of baked beans.
"Dang momma you always assuming stuff" i said laughing
"Ya butt know damn well i aint assuming and its about time yall got together he been crushing on you for years and i approve of you over them tac head ass girls he talk to"
"Well ion know we aren't official but we getting there, and how long you and Robert been together?" I said smiling
"Well maybe a year, yeah its been going on a year today actually and he's just an all around great guy he is from out here so i have met some of his family too"
"Oh look at you, does he have children?"
"Yes he has a son, grab that pie out the oven honey, i haven't met his son his name is Rj he is in the military very sweet kid"
"Oh thats nice well i would love to meet him"
"Well He will be coming by today for dinner"
"Where is Trav and Jamal,"
"They coming i sent them to the store" and right on que..
"WANNNNN WUTS GOOD BABY BRO" i heard Jamal say i step out the kitchen to say hi..
"Whats good girl" Trav said giving me a bear hug.
"Yo thats enough" August said walking over
" lemme get mah hug hey baybeh" jamal said putting bags down reaching to hug me
"Hey" i said
"When you get out here nigga" Trav said "bout thirty minutes ago" August said
"Grab some beer lets post up and getcho ass whooped in a game of pool nigga" Trav said carrying the case of beers.
"Ima be in the back" he kissed my cheek
"Aight"
I walked back to the kitchen and there was another knock on the door.
"Robert baby get that please" sheila called to him..
He walked through the kitchen and to the door coming back to the kitchen i was getting stuff for potato salad..
"Baby this is my son and his girlfriend "
I looked at who it was My my mouth dropped.
"what you doing here"
"You too know each other" Robert said
"Uh yea" i said
"Baby can you get me a pin and paper these nigxas stay cheating" August said walking in the kitchen from the other entrance.
"Holy shit" i said
"Meagan who is that" sheila asked
"Yo son girlfriend Mya".

Let the games begin..
Ten comments for an update 😏