Ch 9: Things Cant Be Forgotten Easily

PLEEAASSEEE

READ MY AUTHORS NOTE BELOW WHEN YALL ARE DONE WITH THE CHAPTER, ITS VERY IMPORTANT(:(:(:(:

------------------

REBECCA'S POV

I woke up in the morning with nothing, but pain shooting up in my body. I will finally admit that I know that what I did was stupid. I hurt Roman, and I can only imagine that the pain that I'm feeling right now was the pain Roman was feeling. I deserve this pain! The only thing that kept crossing my mind was when was this agony of pain going to disappear.

" Mommy, Happy Birthday!" Sydney says, jumping on my bed drowning me out of my thoughts.

I smiled at her, pulling her into a deep hug. I needed a day to myself, with of course Sydney, but I just didn't know how I'm going to be able to have a "happy" day when not even 24 hours ago, Roman and I broke each others hearts.

I jump out of bed, getting not only myself, but Sydney dressed for a day that I was clueless, of what was happening, or going to happen. 

"Mom, why isnt RoRo coming with us on your birthday, isnt he your boyfriend, and my daddy." Sydney asks, completly clueless that it clearly wasnt the way things happen.

I huff, picking her up stroking her brown hair. I kissed her cheek trying to find ways to explain to Syd, that Roman and I are not exactly the "same" anymore, but she was right! Roman treated her like a complete Princess. How could she forget someone who was basically her dad.

"Babe, RoRo and I are taking a long break from eachother okay? He needs his space, and so we wont be seeing us anymore." I explain, knowing that I broke her heart as soon as she stood up from my lap and sat across from me.

She looked at me with teary eyes, and I knew she blamed me. I mean I know it was my fault, but I cant have my daughter hate me. She huffed, before standing up pulling me into a hug, knowing that even though she was in pain, so was I. 

"I'm sorry, Mom." She says, breaking our hug.

"So am I, hun. So am I."

----------------------

ROMAN'S POV

I walked back and forth near her trailer, not knowing if I should just go inside and tell her that "I love her", and that I was mad yes, but nothing has changed. Its her birthday, and I hurt her the day before her birthday, do you know what that makes me. 

"A Heartless Bastard"

I should have never said those words, and I know, but I ment them. I did, but at the same time, I didnt because every single thing I ever wanted was with Rebecca. I ruined it. 

I paced around and around, still unknowing of what I should really do, but at the same time I didnt know what Rebecca would do, or say. Would she forgive me, or would she leave me like I did her. 

"The more you stay her and procastinate, the more she is probably in there waiting for you." I turn around to my suprise seeing Dean looking at me clearly knowing what was in my mind.

I lighyly smiled, imagining as if Dean was right, but he didnt know Rebecca like I did. She may be happy but she wont show it. She may be happy that I showed up, but she will throw me out, because I broke her heart. She wasnt like any other girl who you can just say "sorry" and they fall back to you. She needs proof, not some dumb story as if why she is perfect. She is hard as a rock, but damn is she worth it. 

"Its not that easy, man." I say, staring at her trailer with her perfect smiling face on it. 

I look back at Dean to see him roll his eyes at me. Obviously, what I am saying makes no sense to him. That I was probably just a coward, not wanting to face reality, but the reality is that I am even going to get kicked out, or I will be taken back, but Im sure that Rebecca is not that kind of person to just take someone back.

"The make it that easy, Roman. The matter of the fact is you dont know whats going to happen. You're here making up stories in  your head, you could be in there with her explaining. Put on your man boxers, and fucking talk to her." Dean says, pushing me to the front of her trailer door.

I stand there frozen unaware of my next move. Dean huffs, knowing that it wasnt going to be easy to just get me to "talk" to her. 

"Fine, I'll knock." Dean says, knocking before running away leaving me completly alone. 

Well here I go!

---------------------------------

REBECCA'S POV

"Sydney, will you please get the door, I need to find my wallet before we leave." I yell, before going into my bedroom searching under the bed.

Sydney replies yes, before going to the door leaving me alone searching for this stupid wallet. Ugh! I swear to god I left it in this room, or this general area, but Ahah!  I grab my stupid wallet that was laying on my bed. I fix my hair, grabbing all my stuff, and Sydney's

"Sydney who was-"

"Happy Birthday, babe." 

Roman

-------------------------------

Hey Guys, so I would just like to point out that Im not lesbian, lol. I call everyone babe, or love. Thats really just who I am. I am 100% straight, for everybody thats a guy, prefarably Harry Styles(:(:(:

Anyways, I hope yall like Chapter Nine, I really like this chapter for some reason, lmfao

So, I got a message from one of yall saying that they know nothing about me, but they would like to because Im a good writer. So, thank you very much, but back to the getting to know part.

Comment below questions that yall would like to know. Anything trust me I will answer because I am VERRRY open person, and especially with yall. 

SO COMMENT BELOW and I will answers yall's questions in a Authors Note(:

OHHH AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE. 

LAAAAAVVVVAAA YALL.\

stylesismydrug_