Ch 11: Don't Make This Another Mistake, Rebecca

ROMAN'S POV

"Mom, wake up. Today is the day that we go and see daddy again." Sydney says, waking up not only me but a now flustered Roman.

I open my eyes, seeing her beautiful perky face looking down on me. I smile at her nodding my head, as she carried on to the living room in the trailer while I not only got ready, but got ready to here the never ending speech from Roman.

"Y'all are going to see "him" today? I thought you were done seeing him, or did you lie to me again." He lightly yells, throwing the blankets off of himself, popping up from the bed.

I rolled my eyes throwing on my black skinny jeans, followed by my red plaid shirt. I turn back to see Roman still staring at me waiting for a response to leave my mouth.

"She doesn't know what he did, and she will never know as long as I'm with her. She needs her dad in her life and she is not going to grow up without her father thinking that it was her fault, like I grew up Roman. It was not her fault and I will never take back having her, so I am going to take her to see her dad. Whether you like it or not." I say, turning back to the mirror tenting to my hair, that I put up in messy bun.

He lightly laughs nodding his head to my statement. "Okay, sounds fair." he says, throwing off his clothes, putting on a new pair of clothes.

I turn back throwing my hands to my side. He turns back to me shooting me a grin, as he changed right in front of me.

"Im coming, I mean she may not be mine by blood, but she is still my daughter and I really want to meet him, but what Sydney says he is a nice person right?" he says sarcastically as he walks out gathering Sydney and leaving towards the car.

Oh geez, what a beautiful day its going to be today. I grabbed my phone quickly running towards the car, driving off towards the station. Lord, just please. Pleasseee, don't let anything happen today that will hurt Sydney.

____________

"Mommy, aren't you excited we haven't seen dad in almost three months. Do you think he will be excited to meet you and daddy." she says grabbing hold of Roman.

I look down at her smiling, but I didn't respond, because if I told her a lie, I wouldn't like myself, and Im not going to tell her the truth knowing that it would hurt her. I signed in, looking back at Roman smiling lightly back at him as he entered the room reserved for us.

I walked in connecting are eyes, but quickly looking away. "Rebecca, and Roman" he says, grabbing Sydney is his hands lightly smiling at both of us.

Romans hand slithered into mine, grabbing it protectively as we walked to the table as far away from him as possible.

"So, you are the wonderful boyfriend of Rebecca that's been so kindly taking care of my precious daughter? " He asks, looking back at Roman trying to upset him infront of Sydney.

Roman looks at nodding his head rather calm as he let go of my hand for the first time since we been here.

"Yes, I am, since you are so busy in jail, for what that is? Oh yeah, ra-"

"I think that's enough, don't you?" I say, slamming my hands on the desk not only stopping them, but my daughter.

While Sydney goes off to play in the side of the room, I look back to see both Roman and Jonathan not saying a single word, but only staring at each other.

"Okay, since I'm obviously I am the only one here for Sydney, and while your in jail and Roman is with me, both of y'all better understand that with my baby girl y'all better like each other because I swear to god if Sydney ever finds out how she got developed she will hate herself for the rest of her life, and if someday she hurts herself in anyway, I am coming for both of you. Now, settle your differences because Jonathan whether you like it or not you raped me, and Roman you are stuck with me. Now shut the fuck up and lets be here for Sydney. Okay? Okay" I say quietly so both of them could understand me.

"Don't make another mistake Rebecca." Jonathan says, as I grab Sydney into my hands

I kiss her cheek, giving her to Roman as I settle myself with Jonathan. "As long as your in here I wont."

___________________________

OH MY JESUS!!!! I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER AS MUCH AS I ENJOYED WRITING IT.

I LOVE YALL AND I APPRCIATE ALL THE SUPPORT I BEEN GIVEN. WITH ALOT OF YALLS PRAYERS I HAVE GOTTEN THREW THIS PATCH AND I WAS SO BLESSED TO HAVE Y'ALL BESIDE ME.

 I FUCKING LOVE YALL. HAVE A BEAUTIFUL CHRISTMAS

COMMENT AND VOTE

xxstylesismydrug_