In Another Life

Inu: I only have my iPhone right now and absolutely nothing to do, so I am making you all a short story since I cant update any of my actually stories right now. Think of it as a 'thank you guys for putting up with me' gift. This wont be anymore then maybe 10 chapters. -smiles-

Enjoy.

In Another Life

A tri-colored haired teen walked through the halls of the Egyptian palace. The teen was short in stature barely reaching 5'3. He had sun kissed skin, star shaped hair that was black with amethyst tips and golden bangs that framed his face, his eyes were also a stunning amethyst.

"Heba!"

Said teen stopped and looked over his shoulder to the man who called him. He smiled when he saw his friend Jonouchi running toward him.

Jonouchi was an ex-guard at the palace who fell in love with Priest Seth. Seth happened to feel the same so when the men confessed they started dating. Recently Seth proposed to the man and Jonouchi could not be more happy.

"Yes Jou?" Heba asked smiling to the man as he skidded to a stop in front of him.

Jonouchi grinned and placed his hands on his hips. "Your grandfather wants me to remind you that you guys are leaving after Yugi's wedding."

Heba sighed heavily and nodded his head. Yugi was Heba's twin brother. The two look exactly alike but Yugi had pale skin from their mother's side where as Heba was sun kissed from their father's side. Heba and Yugi however were not normal teens; they were the princes of Japan who controlled Light Magic.

Like the Egyptian's controlled Shadow Magic the Japanese controlled Light Magic. Just like their names Shadow Magic gained its powers from the Shadows and the millennium items. Light Magic gained there powers from the Light and the pureness of their mages souls, meaning only those with pure souls could use Light Magic.

Yugi was in an arranged marriage with the prince of Egypt Yami Sennen and since Yami had turned eighteen a few weeks ago the court decided it was time to commence the marriage.

The two of them were actually childhood friends with Yami and his twin Atem. Since Yugi's marriage to Yami was decided the second he was born, and there grandfather Shimon was best friends with the Pharaoh Aknamkanon, the two twins had spent a great portion of time at the Egyptian palace. They had grown very close to the twin Egyptian princes, to the point where Yugi actually fell in love with his fiancé.

Heba of course was completely fine with this, he felt happy that Yugi was marrying the man he actually loved. But, he also envied his twin.

For like Yugi had fallen for Yami, Heba had fallen for Atem.

Atem knew about this and he even told Heba that he loved him back. Since then they had been in a relationship. Though there were a few problems. Heba and Atem were in arranged marriages and not with each other.

Atem was to marry this horrible woman from Greece named Teana. Heba had met her and he wanted to use his light magic to strangle the life out of her. She was conceded and only wanted to marry Atem for his body and power!

Heba himself was engaged to a horrible woman named Rebecca Hawkins princess of Rome. He swore if that woman clung to his arm any tighter, she was going to pull it off! Every time that woman was around she would latch herself to Heba like she was some sort of leach! If Rebecca's grandfather and his own were not friends, Heba would have killed the girl by now.

The next problem was Aknamkanon and Shimon. Both men knew of their relationship and have told them on more them one occasion that they needed to break the relationship off, that there was no way the two could be together. Heba had to run Japan as Crown Prince and Atem had to run Egypt.