Chapter one

AN: I don't own anything. I'm not creative enough to have come up with it. All rights go to the peeps at teen wolf/ mtv/ idk. Well I own Kai and whoever else I decide to throw in :)
Thanks for reading and comment some suggestions. This is my first time really trying to write a fanfic so that'd be nice. Thanks shanks

Walking through the beacon hills high doors was a feeling I never thought I'd feel again. Pure fear.

I don't know why I was scared, I'm taller than most of the girls here, and the boys. I'm not weak either I'm pretty buff ( yea sure you are ). But to be fair I have no real friends here so I guess that adds to the anxiety.

I'm feeling my outfit today. I've got on high waisted light blue jeans, with rips, my black eminem shirt, black high top vans, and a flannel tied around my waist. Wow I wear lots of black.

Anyway, Mr. Schedule says I have a.p. Algebra first. Walking in the class I realize there's only a handful of seats left.

I opt for the one around the middle with an open seat in front of me.

Few minutes go by, everyone's seated, except for whoever is supposed to fill the empty seat in front of me.

As the bell rings a boy walks in. It took me a minute to realize, it was stiles.
" oh my chuck." I muttered. He looks very different without the buzz cut.

I looked away and ducked my head before he even noticed I was looking. I glanced up as he walked toward his seat to see him smirking at me.

I quickly diverted my eyes. Did I forgot to mention we were kinda sorta friends. Making these butterflies in my stomach even weirder then they already felt. I pretended to be very interested in the math book in front of me.

"Pssst"

Oh please no. Don't make this awkward. I glanced up slightly and saw stiles turned around with his hand covering his mouth so the world didn't know our little secrets.

I kept eye contact waiting for him to say something.

"Nice to see you again Kai" he let his hand drop.

Boy did his voice get deep, and hot. I felt my face flush up at the thought. I'm so awkward.

" you too, stiles." I said sheepishly back to him.

" hey, ugh do you have a pen I can steal?" He smiled as if begging.

Leave it up to stiles to forget a pen on the first day. I pulled out seven pens of seven different colors and showed him. " pick your poison" I said with a creepy smile.

He laughed and grabbed red. I guess it's still his favorite color. " you haven't changed a bit" he said still chuckling.

I looked around him to see the teacher staring right at him, us.

"Stiles," i whispered at him. "Turn around before the teacher murders you" he looked at me confusingly then he raised his eyebrows and turned around and sunk into his seat a little.

The teacher was actually pretty nice so far. She might not kill him.

_________________________

I just couldn't help but sneak glances at him every once in a while. He is just effortlessly adorable. And I hate it. It's a love hate kinda deal.