Part 1

Quick note: I will not be doing chapter titles as it ruins what is going to happen next .

Robin's POV.

"So what are you going to do this summer, Dick?" Asked my friend Barbara, "Anything exciting?"

"Well besides the Robin thing I don't have a clue." I said as we walked out of school, "Hey, do you want to go to the manor and watch a movie until patrol?"

"Sure! Is Alfred picking you up today?" She asked.

"Yeah, oh and I might be getting a sibling to tomorrow. I'm hoping for a sister."

"Cool"

Three hours later.

"That was one of the best movies I've ever seen. When did you say that was made?" Exclaimed Barbara, also known as Bat Girl.

"1993. It was given a grammy, too!" I replied, "It's been really quiet for the last, like, week don't you think?"

"Yeah, it has been. No street crime, no drug trafficking, no nothing. I'm surprised though that in Bludhaven is booming with activity and I wish it was here"

Sometimes I look back on these two days and wonder if I had never gone out that night if things would be different. Babs and I spent most of the night and morning circling around the city hoping there would be some activity, and that's what we got.

"I'll go around back and see if there is anything in the alley that might have been left behind," Batgirl said into the ear com.

"K, just be careful alright" I replied. I went in the front door to see if the thief was still there. I was about halfway through the store I heard a shot. I looked down at my body and realized I was the one shot.

____________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Sorry it took so long to get this out and that it's so short. School has kept me busy. Please let me know if you have any suggestions for future chapters.