Part 4

When Charlett woke up I brought her to her new room where Alfred and I had already put Chars stuff.

"This is just for me!? This entire room is just for me and me alone?" Char yelled in my ear.

"Yes. Do you like it? I tried to set it up like you had your room back at the circus but it still doesn't look the same."

"It's wonderful! I love it so much! Hey, what is this?" I put a version of my Robin suit on her bed.

"Do you like it? I didn't know if it was too soon but after Mom and Dad died and Bruce adopted me I became the Boy Wonder and took down the man that sabotaged the ropes for our parent's act." I rushed out. I was afraid that that someone would interrupt me.

"They were... murdered? It wasn't an accident? But... why didn't you tell me earlier?" Char responded. She didn't get as mad as I thought she would.

"Because I didn't know how to tell you!" I told Charlett.

"Thank you. You did right by our name." Char said mocking seriousness (don't know if that's even a word!)

"Well, I'm glad that you like it. And I also happy that you aren't mad at me for not telling you sooner. "

"Oh, I'm still mad at you but I but, I will admit the suit looks great. Can I put it on?"

"Of course, you can. Why wouldn't I let you? While you do that I will go put mine on." With that, I left Charlett to do her thing.

There was a knock at the door and I thought that it was just Wally to see how Char and I were doing, but the person that was at the door really surprised me.

At the same time, Char came downstairs in her outfit and our guest stared straight at her and pulled out a knife.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is the mysterious vistor and what will happen to Char?

Hey wonderful people that read this story, I know that I haven't been writing for a while, but I think that we all hate school. I will still be updating but it will not be very frequently until summer.

Hope you liked the chapter! If you have any chapter ideas let me know and I will use the ideas.

Here are some amazing Young Justice pictures that I have found.

And my all time favorite-