Part 2

I had been shot because I wasn't paying attention because I was thinking about other things.

I could feel myself falling but all I could do was look at the bloody hole in my stomach. As soon as I hit the ground I started seeing stars and that's when Barbara came running up to me.

Barbara's POV

There was my closest friend, and partner laying on the floor with a bullet hole in his stomach.

"Batman, Robin's been shot. We're at the gas station on 5th and Main. Please get here fast I don't how long he has. He's bleeding pretty badly."

"I'll be there in a minute Batgirl."

3 Hours Later

We got Dick back to the bat cave and Alfred sewed him up but he lost a lot of blood and he was still unconscious.

"How is he doing" Asked Wally who had just heard about Dick being shot and speed over from Central City to see how he was doing

"He's still unconscious and has lost a lot of blood but at the moment he is stable." I sighed "Do you want to see him?"

"Could I, I mean if it's OK with you." Wally studered

"Sure I'll show you where he is." When Wally was finished he asked me if he could stay the night so he could be close to Dick.

Wally's POV.

In the morning, we found out that Dick had slipped into a coma. I went to the cave to inform the team what had happened.

Time lapse

"Will he be all right?" Asked Aqualad.

"We don't know yet as he is a coma at this moment in time" I replied with a shaky voice. "I should get back to the bat cave to see if I can help with anything."

Time lapse

When I got back I went straight to Dick's room to see him. While I was there I heard a groan and saw Rob opening his eyes.

"Guys, I think Dick is waking up!" I yelled. As I was turning back around I heard two sets of footsteps. When I turned to Dick he was trying to sit up. "Well, good morning sleepy head," I said sarcastically "And what do you think you'are doing?"

"Trying to sit up. What did you think I was trying to do, Sherlock? Rob a bank." He replied just as sarcastically. "How long have I been out?"

"24 hours and you missed me picking up your new sister, Charlett." Bruce stepped out of the doorway to reveal a young girl that was an exact likeness of Dick!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah Robins not dead!! Hope you guys liked the chapter! Please let me know if you have any ideas for future chapters.