Chapter 5: Night Full Of Fun

I felt happy and safe in Ace's arms as I woke the next morning to someone gently running their fingers through my hair. Tracing my arms down to my hand leaving a trail of heat and desire tingling from his touch. I loved the way a simple touch lights up my body, almost resurrecting it, bringing the life that left years ago return.

"Morning beautiful," his deep, raspy voice calls out indicating he too woke not to long ago as he continued to brush his fingers along the surface of my skin, leaving tingles of want and need in its place.

"Morning," I whisper as I brush my lips gently against his, teasing and drawing him in, like a moth to a light, he can't resist temptation. I pull away just in time as he sweeps in for a kiss growling in frustration, before wrapping his arms around me, bathing me in his warmth as his firmly, yet softly plants his lips upon mine.

At first it was simple and sweet, but soon lost in our own lust the kiss becomes overpowered by desire and want for the other as we ferosusly kiss, showing our dominance to the other. Tongues caressing one another as hand violently rip at clothing, in attempt to satisfy the burning desire, deep beneath the surface.

"I can get used to this," Ace mumbled while he nuzzled my neck. As soon as  I heard him say that a blushed covered my cheeks as he kissed my neck.

"What time is it?" I can't see any sun light come through the windows as I looked around.

Ace mumbled "6 am," I frowned I don't usually wake up this morning.

"Why so early," I whined as Ace chuckled and moved some hair out of my eyes and looked at me.

"You don't want anyone to know your with me," I smiled and he looked at me confused, before I continued.

"Oh, just wait 5-----4------3-----2-------1," and right on cue Mary's screamed filled the house and heard her angry footsteps come this way causing me to sink down and try to hide and use Ace's muscular body as a shield. As I scooted closer to Ace, I set my cheek on his bare chest and loved the feel of his warmth flow through my cheek.

I felt the rumble of his laughter and then it stopped when the door swung open and hit the wall revealing a very angry Mary. Ace turned his attention to Mary who was shaking in anger.

"Good morning Mary," Ace said in an innocent town like nothing was going on.

"Yeah yeah. Blair! Here! Now!" I shivered at her words and scooted closer to Ace.

"Blair Maria Evans! You get out of his bed right now!" she yelled her face red with anger.

I pulled the bed sheets over my head. "I'm not here!" that caused Ace to roll over laughing almost falling off the bed so I gave him a little push.

With a loud thud and a mumble of curses that was by Ace's voice "Ouch!" he yelled and now I was the one laughing so hard that I started to cry.

"I thought you like a rose," really a rose that's the best he can do I thought as I looked at him.

"Well roses have thorns," As he got up he said something that I could hear.

"Ain't that the truth," I rolled my eyes and got up from under the covers.

"Thank you Captain Obvious," he chuckled before responding.

"You're welcome Sargent Sarcasm," two can play this game.

"No problem Dictator Dickhead," he hesitated for a while before speaking.

"You win this round sweetheart," he said looked at me with a playful glare.

I smiled at him, "Oh, I always will," I got up and Mary screamed.

"Mary?" Ace and I said at the same time. Mary ran over to me and started to look at me up and down and I instantly knew why all I had on way my bra and some short shorts that I had under my sweats.