Chapter 2:The silence

DAN POV
I called over a taxi as me and katie climbed in. She rested her head on my shoulder. I felt like I was her protector, I couldn't hurt her again, EVER!
When we got to my apartment, we did spy movements to avoid phil knowing we were home. But ended up rolling on the floor hysterically. "Shhhh" i told katie, trying to stop myself from laughing. We went into my room, she stood on her tip-toes kissing me. I brought her down to my bed. I never realised how much I missed her.

PHIL POV
I opened dans door to check on him, to see if he was OK. "Oh...Katie's here." My head hung low, as I marched off to my toilet.
Obviously when he kissed me, it didn't mean anything to him.
Wait, am I jealous of katie!? No I'm not, dans my best friend. I cant like dan in that way, it would ruin everything for our friendship!

DAN POV
The early morning sunlight burst through the window.
Katie pounced on me and said 'wakey wakey, sleepyhead!"
She fiddled with my hobbit hair.
"Ugh, katie, you know I hate Tuesdays!" I mumbled before smiling, she's too sweet to stay mad at!
"Remember, Phil's birthdays coming up. You said we need to go early morning shopping"
Well done dan! You forgot Phil's birthday!
" oh yeah! Hah I almost forgot"
"I'm going for a shower."
"Mind if I join you?" I said, with a cheesy smile on my face.
"If you can fit yourself in! Your such a giant" she laughed
"Now that's bullying!" I laughed
Katie always called me giant! I think it's because she's quite petite, and well...I'm a giant!

KATIE POV
I love dan, I really do! But whenever I close my eyes it brings back those terrible memories