Chapter One

'Stalking' is such a strong word, i prefer 'Intense research of an individual' ~Unknown

Dean Ambrose

I had spend weeks studying her schedule. I knew everything about her, from how she ate to how she brushed her hair. I knew her husband and i knew when he would leave or come back.

After weeks of planning, stalking and seaking for information today was finally the day. The day the plan would work, well if i wouldn't fuck it up. But i couldn't, it had to go as planned and nothing bad would happen.

I watched the house intently, the lights went out and the curtains got closed. The usuall routine of her husband. But she wasn't asleep, almost everyday at this time she would relax on the couch with her legs burried into a cozzy blanket and her mind deep into a book. I was doing this for good cause, this was the only way i could get the money i needed.

I waited 10 minutes before i would get out of my car, i wouldn't use the gun, but i had to scare her somehow. Slowly i took a deep breath and finally i got enough courage to get myself together and walk towards the gate. The buttons were lighted up green, so they were easy to be seen. I typed in the numbers 090414, the gate opened silently so i sighed in relieve and put on my hood over my head.

I held the gun down infront of me, sneaking towards the house and looking throught the window into the living room. Shit! No Brianna spotted. Carefully i snook up to the yard and saw her watering some flowers. Silently i walked towards her and pointed my gun at her. "You scream, i shoot. Good deal?" I heard her swallow and saw her hand slowly starting to shake. "Turn around, now"

"W-what do you want?" She asked as she turned around, giving me a fightented look.

"E-e-eh, shsh," I shook my head and continued "walk in front of me."

She slowly nodded and walked along the side of the house but quickly she tried to punch me so i held her hand back, pulled her against me, placing one hand on her mouth and using the other hand to point my gun at her head. "Not a good move, lovely. What did i tell you?" I could feel her body shaking against mine and her heart beating as fast as a racing car. "You gonna be a good girl?" She nodded and swallowed roughly. "Good," I said and let her go, grabbing her arm and pulling her along with me. I put the code in the gate and we walked towards the car.

"What are you gonna do with me?" She asked, terrified as i stuffed her into the car.

"Don't worry, i ain't gonna hurt you." I said as I walked around the car to the driver's side, getting in and pulling off quickly. Step 1, Complete.

~~~~

Tell me what you guys think, please. Would appreciate it :)