Chapter Eleven

"I will always choose you."

Brianna Garcia

Have you ever felt so lost? No matter how hard you tried to find the way out? No matter how many turns you took, no matter what you did to avoid the reality that you need that one special person to help you find the way out? That was what happened to me when I left Dean. I can't even describe how guilty and fucked up I felt after I did what I did. The moment we looked inside each other's was like magic, but I'm sure he didn't feel the same. I miss him, I miss his warm embrace, I miss his jokes, I miss him trying to be the bad guy while he clearly looked like a lost puppy. But most importantly I missed myself, I missed who I was around him, I missed how I behaved around him, I missed myself, my real self that only he could bring out of me. Now I was the lost puppy, a lost puppy in a big dark and cruel world. A world where people only wanted to hurt you. A world where people didn't care about your feelings, didn't care about you for a bit and once you're too small you would be forgotten and ran over. The problem was, I was tiny in this world and I couldn't do anything. I was helpless.

I wanted to go back to the world that Dean and I created, where I was secretly the queen and he was secretly the king. Our little world, our little dream, our little palace. I wanted to go back so badly but every time I tried something held me back. Every turn I took there were obstacles. It was if destiny didn't wanted us to meet again, as if she said it was a mistake. I honestly didn't care, destiny doesn't make mistakes, she makes moments, memories and I'm pretty damn sure that bitch works with time and their partnership is good because they made me feel awful. They made me feel broken, empty, lost in a world full of lies and darkness.

All I wanted was my own crime, my own problem called Dean Ambrose besides me. I wanted my little problem to lay beside me and comfort me as he erases my nightmares. I wanted my little problem to tell me how beautiful I looked even though I would hate my looks. I wanted my little problem to watch me fall asleep and kiss cheek goodnight as a gentle smile would creep upon my face.

All I wanted was him and I would get him back, no matter what it takes. I would fix my mistakes.

****

Weeks have passed and there I was, sitting on the now too-comfortable sofa, watching shitty television shows. I wouldn't leave the town, I wouldn't go to work, I wouldn't leave the house. I'd cry and cry and whenever someone would ask me what's wrong I'd lie and say that nightmares bothered me and the experience was awful, but the truth is it was amazing, it made me feel alive and now. Now I'm dead, broken, empty, completely shattered. Now I'm without him.

Weeks I was without him and it hurt me so much. But weeks I was planning too. I had studies everything about the jail he was in. I might remind you of someone now... Dean Ambrose. But let's say I've learned from the best, right? Now I only needed to catch the time, grab it and take advantage of it.

It was late in the night and the wind was gentle, it would be the first time in so long that I would leave the house and I was terrified, what if something would go wrong? What if I messed up? No, Brianna stop thinking, just focus.

Slowly I took a deep breath as I took my bag with supplies and the things I would need and swung it over my shoulder. I took the carkeys and placed them into the pocket of my black leather jacket and quietly put on my shoes as my eyes scanned everything in my sight. I felt awful leaving Bryan like this but I had no choice, I would either follow my heart and be happy, either follow my stupid brain and be miserable for the rest of my life. I loved Bryan, I really did, but he was not the one for me, he was gentle, fragile and polite. He was a real gentle-man. But what you would have not expected from the Brianna Garcia that yes I did like dangerous, rough and challenging guys. Most importantly I liked guys that made me forget about my horrible past.