Chapter Four

"I'd learned that some things are best kept secret."
―Nicholas Sparks, Dear John

Dean Ambrose

She just drove me crazy, you know? It's not exactly an easy thing to explain but I mean I think y'all could understand, right? I didn't need her for that, I didn't need her for care or... love. I didn't want to fall but lord I fell so hard. And the god damn fact that I couldn't get her, hurted, it burned to so much! Her body, her face, her personality, everything about her was like... wonderful, you couldn't see a flaw. But I knew she was sad... I mean. She cried... cried herself to sleep and I heard her whispering that she doesn't wanna do this anymore, she wants to just get over it.

But she never told me. She smiled and pretended she was happy, like nothing was wrong. She would always put on a fake smile but I saw the sadness in her eyes. It was already pretty much all over tv "Woman Wrestler, Brie Bella, Kidnapped" and it wouldn't take a lot of time that we'd get caught so I had to handle fast. I had to set Brie out of my mind and stick to the plan. Everything can go wrong, but I won't let it happen.

~~~~

I couldn't even count the days on my fingers that I didn't get sleep or at least enough. I was behind papers and a screen almost 24/7. We've been staying at this little cabin for about 3 weeks now and the only time we'd speak was in the morning, noon and evening. It made me nuts and stress out even more, ofcourse I would ask for a mug of strong coffee which she always made as I like it but no word was said. She would nod at my "thankyou" and go back to watch 'Game of Thrones'. I had to talk to her but I was... too scared? Maybe someone ripped my balls off when we were at that store, I guess that happened because I can't even get my life together right now.

It was exactly 4:27am when I removed my eyes from the screen and glanced at the digital clock. I was tired, no I was exhausted. I couldn't keep my eyes open and I can bet that I probably fell asleep with my face on the keyboard for about 5 minutes, no more. I placed my face into my hands and let out a loud sigh before I rubbed my fingers in my eyes, trying to concentrate but quickly I got distracted by Brie walking into the kitchen with a barely naked butt, with a thong on and one of her Marvel shirts which looked absolutely amazing on her. I tried not to stare at her so fast I got my sight back on the screen and felt my eyes closing before a soft warm hand was placed on my shoulder, Brie obviously. "Dean?" she silently whispered, making my body to press all of my organs together and making it difficult to breath. "It's half 5 in the morning, why aren't you asleep?" It sounded like she cared and I actually enjoyed it, not like really enjoyed it, it just calmed me down. "Why aren't you asleep?" She took a loud sigh before answering my question. "I... I can't sleep."

"Watch something, maybe you'll fall asleep."

"Dean, it's not that, it's just—"

"Nightmares?" I saw the look in her eyes and it seemed like she was frightened, scared, terrified but upset at the same time too. Slowly I sighed as she nod her head. "Can you... uhm, please lay besides me? I feel safer.. when you're around."

"But I am around."

"Yeah, but I mean close. Please Dean, I really can't sleep and you barely had some sleep the past days too, it would be good for the both of us."

I let out a loud sigh before closing my laptop. "Ugh, alright then." She slowly smiled a little before heading to her bedroom and I followed her close behind. I could barely control myself when she crawled into the bed and tucked herself into the sheets. My heart was really beating fast and I could barely breath but fast I ripped off my clothes, leaving myself in only some boxers and crawled into the bed, trying to keep as much distance as I could. "Closer," she whispered, giving me goosebumps all over my body. "Closer," she again whispered as I slowly slid closer and closer to her. "I don't bite... closer, Dean," she mumbled as she let out probably the most adorable giggle. I slid over to her even closer, being parted from her by only 2 centimeters. I think I've never felt this awkward before but it like went away, disappeared when she placed her head on my chest. My heart beating was normal again and I felt my body relax completely. "Perfect," she whispered silently and let out a gentle smile before my eyes shut down.

~~~~

Brianna Garcia

It was the first time in weeks I woke up feeling good and for one time my eyes didn't hurt of crying myself to sleep. I honestly felt like I could do anything in the world but one thing I couldn't do is stop staring at the sleeping Dean. But y'know things gotta end. I slowly crawled out of bed, trying not to wake him. Trying to be sneaky... as always. I took a metal box from underneath the bed, slowly opened it and took out a matte black colored gun, sliding my fingers over the barrel. I bit my lip as I looked over to Dean and quietly placed the gun back, closed the dusty metal box and shoved it back underneath the bed.