I Love Ben?

"How stubborn are the scars when they won't fade away?

Or just a gentle reminder that now are better days?

We'll be home soon, so dry your eyes,

You'll be okay (you'll be okay!)

Oh my God!

The water is rising!

It's rising!

You just have to believe in me!

Failing that I'll ride this storm alone!

We can still make it out,

'Fuck'

I can help you through this,

But you have to take my hand!

I can take you home,

Take my hand,

Take my hand!

I should've known the tides were getting higher.

We can still survive.

They think we're drowning but our heads are still above the waves,

Above the waves.

(I should've known the tides were getting higher)

(We can still survive)

(Above the waves)

(I should've known the tides were getting higher)

We can still survive!

You never said goodbye, goodbye!

[x4]

And now you're on your own!

You never said goodbye!

You never said goodbye, goodbye!"

Warped Tour 2012's a fuckin blast. I took a breath and brought the mic back in front of my mouth. "I'm sorry to say it you motherfuckers, but shows over. Have a lovely fuckin Warped Tour." I began to walk off stage when I heard a chanting.

"BRUSNOP!BRUSNOP!" I'm very familiar with the term 'Brusnop' It's a shipping between Ben and I that our fans started. There's even shit loads of stories written about it. Eh, at least they're being creative. I smirked over at Ben, who was giving me the same look back. I ran across the stage and pressed my lips against his cheek briefly. I pulled away and looked into his bright blue eyes. I've kissed him onstage many times just to give the kids something to write on their blogs or whatever, but, this time was different. He scruffed my hair and smiled his signature 'Ben Bruce' smile. What the fuck am I thinking. This was actually scary. Am I attracted to Ben? No. Fuck no. I winked at him and ran back off stage. I grabbed a water bottle from the side of the stage and drank it. Spilled it all over myself more or less.

"Great show man!" Andy high fived me on his way to the stage.

"You bet it was!" I went back to the bus. I normally watch Black Veil Brides, but, I didn't really feel right. I just kept thinking about Ben. I hate myself for it. He's your best fucking mate for fuck sake!

I walked over to the fridge and stared into it looking for some sort of alcohol. Anything. I felt a hand on my back. "Nice job mate!" I heard the ever so familiar voice of the one and only Benjamin Paul Bruce. I tensed up at his touch and stood up straight, closing the fridge.

"You okay?" He stopped.

"I'm fine." I didn't want to look at him. This has to stop.

"Are you sure, Danny?" He turned me around and looked me straight in the eye.

"Mhmm." I looked down at his hand which was still resting on my arm.

"Well alright." He went to the back room and I left the bus. I have to get over this. I've always loved Ben, but, in a brotherly sort of way. Lately I've been feeling differently though. Who am I kidding. He's Ben fucking Bruce. There's no way he'd love me, especially because I'm a guy and he's straight. I am too but, It's different for Ben. I went over to the Pierce The Veil bus where Sam, James, and Cam were. I walked in and instantly made eye contact with Sam. He smiled at me and I motioned for him to come outside.

"What's up Dsnop?" He closed the door behind him.

"Sam..Can I tell you something..?I need help."

"Yeah, anything." I was closest to him. Well, besides Ben. I looked down.

"Um..This may sound weird but..I uh..I think I might be in love with Ben." I scratched my head and looked back up waiting for him to reply. He had a shocked look on his face.

"Um. I don't really..I-I"

"It's okay. I get it. I'm just fucked up." I turned to walked away but he stopped me.

"D-Danny wait..Ben..H-he told me the same thing about you.."

"What..?" I turned back around.

"He's actually been a bit depressed over it lately. I think he's given up." He didn't seem upset around me. He was just same old Ben to me.

"Thanks Sam. Really." I ran back to our bus an opened the door. It was quiet. I looked around in all the bunks and even the the back room. I carelessly pulled the bathroom door open to see Ben with a blade in his hand. He dropped it when he saw me and his face turned pale. I swallowed hard not believing what I'd just seen.

"B-ben w-wh-"

"Save it Danny. It's not like you actually care anyway. I'm nothing to you!" He shoved past me and ran out of the bus.

-Bens P.O.V.-

I ran past Danny not wanting to face him. He must fucking hate me now. I'm so fucked up! I ran from the venue and down a sidewalk, wiping the blood from my wrists onto my shirt. I stopped at a bench in a park and collapsed onto in. I dropped my head in my hands and they became wet with tears. I never wanted to go back to the bus. I never wanted to have to see Danny again. I felt an arm around my back. I opened my eyes to see crossed legs sitting next to me. Skinny jeans and cowboy boots. There's only one guy. Fuck.

"What do you want." I mumbled, my voice cracking.

"Look at me Ben." I didn't. I couldn't. He put his hand under my chin and lifted my head. I turned to face him, tears still in my eyes.

"I love you."