Chapter 2: Ballet class

Pierrette's POV
I peered into the viewing window of studio C, where Taylor's class takes place. The back wall has a ballet bar attached to it, as well as a heater. There are windows and a picture of a dancer on the back wall. The far wall is a tiled wall with child friendly stickers on it. Some of the stickers are dance related and some are not.
The front of the studio has only mirrors.
In our family, there is me, Taylor, Payton and Mike.
Payton is my first daughter. She turned 7 in the summer. She has short brown hair and a cute smile. Payton is a swimmer. When we moved here, she joined the swim team at the RECC. When I'm at ballet with Taylor, Mike is at swim team with Payton.
Mike is my boyfriend. He lives with us, and my kids call him 'daddy'. He is tall and muscular.
~
Mike's POV
Today, I'm taking Taylor to ballet class and Pierrette is taking Payton to swim team. I get Taylor dressed in her pink/ white tights and purple leotard and do a neat bun in her hair. The we get in the car and drive to dance class. She leads me to the studio. She shows me where to take off my shoes. She leads me into the waiting area and shows me where to sit down. It's quite cute.
"Ms. Melissa's creative movement class can come on in now," said a preteen.
"That's Ms. Chloe. This is my class. You sit right here and watch me through that window," Taylor said, pointing to the window.
"Okay," I said.
I watch Taylor in her dance class. It looked like she was having fun.
When the class was over, they filed out of the studio.
"Thank you," I said to Ms. Melissa.
Pierrette had told me what Ms. Melissa looked like, and Taylor had pointed her out to me.

Pierrette's POV
Mike and I take  turns taking our kids to their Saturday morning activities . One week I will go to dance and Mike will go to the pool, and the next week, vise versa. It goes like that.
~
"Mommy, I want to see The Nutcracker," Taylor exclaimed when she came out of the studio.
"I just finished telling the students about CDA's annual Nutcracker performance. We encourage students not in the performance to go see it if possible. The dates and times are December 7th at 7:00pm and December 8th at 2:00pm. We hope you can come. It's at CEC," said Ms. Melissa.
Then she went on to talk about prices of the tickets and where you can get them.
"Can we go?" Taylor asked.
"I'll have to talk to daddy," I told her.
"Okay," she said.