The New Girl

A/N - Please Note
Before the pooja of Nandini's birthday, it was not publicized that Aaryaman is Soha's brother, so, in my story, he is NOT Soha's brother. I repeat, my story is COMPLETELY different from Nandini's eighteenth birthday's POOJA (To those who ask me to rewrite the night when Nandini said 'I love you' to Manik- it is the same. My story begins from the POOJA.)
___________________

Aaryaman's P.O.V.

Here comes the a waited guests. Ladies and gentlemen, meet Manik Malhotra and Nandini Murthy, who couldn't ever be on time. Ugh! At times, they are too irritating! (A/N don't kill me for this).

But according to my India's best friend, Harshad, I had to be friends with them. So, as soon as our special guests appeared, I moved forward and said them a hi. Manik, who is somewhat like me, replied in a unison with Nandini and Cabir. I don't know why, but Mukti doesn't trust me. Man! She is just too smart to be tricked. Now wonder Harshad is in love with her. He told me today while we both were waiting outside for Fab5, Navya and Nandini. He told me why he hated them, even though I don't kinda believe him as he sounds so... I don't know. I just can't believe him.

He told me that Mukti was his girlfriend who left him because of Manik. Manik was jealous to Harshad as Harshad is a better singer and so in order to just see Harshad unhappy and to satisfy his ego, he told Mukti to leave him. Mukti blindly trusted Manik and left Harshad. Then Manik and Cabir together made Mukti believe that Harshad had very close relationship with some other girl and so Harshad has openly challenged Manik and will ruin his life.

I really don't believe in this. Even I am a singer, and though I am on Harshad's side, you have to admit that Manik is a better singer. And then, for some reason, I find honesty in Fab5's eyes, not Harshad's.

Oh! Guru ma (a way to address your teacher) is here. Someone else also came with her. My eyes got stuck to her. For some reason, I felt like my heart skipped a beat. Okay, she is simple but very beautiful. Her brown eyes are magnificent. The colour of her dark and shiny hair are exactly the same as her eyes' colour. She is just plain, but for some reason, I find her extremely beautiful. Her snowy complexion suits her blue top well. Oh no. Why am I noticing her so much? No Aaryaman. Don't forget that you are just here to help Harshad though... Ugh! No, I will help Harshad.

"Students," guru ma said in her typical South Indian accent, "Meet Jennifer, my new student. She is my personal favourite in the field of music. I selected her from Delhi for her amazing classical and western music skills."

Jennifer. Nice name. Musician. Oh yeah!

"Thank you Guru ma." came an extremely sweet voice. That was Jennifer.

"You guys may introduce yourselves and Nandu, show her the way to the girls' room after you guys finish talking to her." commanded Guru ma and left the place.

"So hi Jennifer. Mukti here." said Mukti and started the introducing session in which everyone participated.

"Um...hi. I am Aaryaman." I said. I felt like my heart would break my ribs and jump out. I never felt so nervous. She smilled and Nandini stole her away from my sight to show her the girls room and other stuff.

_______

I know that this chapter was a really small one but I had to introduce Jennifer (quite a possibility to be me...as Aaryaman's a hottie... Though Manik is better, I really didn't wanted to break MaNan just because I wanted to fit inside the story). The next chapter has a lot of MaNan scenes.