Author's Note

Wao! My book is on #3 in books tagged Manan! It is all because of your votes, comments and love! Thank you so much! And so I am throwing a virtual party in which all of you are invited! The venue is the twenty second chapter and the dress code is anything you like! And if you really want to be in that chapter (you are all invited but I can't name you all...) so answer the little manan quiz and the person who gets all the correct answers will get a dedication in the next chapter and will also become a part of my story! Like a proper character!

The Quiz (only on MaNan)!!

Q.1) How did Manik and Nandini meet for the first time?
Q.2) Manik likes ____ and Nandini likes _____. (Hint: The answer is not a person...)
Q.3) Nandini's birthday is on...?
Q.4) Name the place where they hid from Raghav when Nandini was drunk?
Q.5) Name the place where Nandini saw Manik for the first time.
Q.6) The cake on Nandini's 18th birthday was...?
Q.7) Why did Manik broke Nandini's heart during Musicana?
Q.8) Name all of the people who wanted or wants to separate MaNan. (Hint : Name at least three people...)

So do comment quickly or else you won't get a chance to be a character and meet MaNan may that be in virtue. Don't make your comments confusing.. Type all the answers togther....

Toodles.