Title page request

I am requesting a title for my new book::: Wings of Fire: Return of the lost islands

It's about a NightWing/ AstroWing (Magicfire), SeaWing/ RiverWing (Deluge), a RainWing/ ForestWing (Amazon) and a IceWing/ LightWing/ TimeWing (Athanasia)

Magicfire: Female
No hind legs, but has a long muscular body like a snake (with front legs). Pitch black scales with a mixture of pale blue and lavender purple on the underbelly. Feathered wings, (like a lion, no horns) and a fan of feathers on tail. The feathers are a mixture of pale blue and lavender purple. Forked pale blue tongue, NightWing like scales.
Cat-like yellow eyes and a beak-like snout.

Deluge: Male
Azure blue scales and salmon pink and sunset orange details, deep purple eyes. Thick tails with a webbed fan at the end. Light up patches along snout/ body/ legs/ tail and an angler like antenna on forehead. Gills and webbed talons.

Amazon: Male
Scales change colour on command, not to his emotions. He usually likes to keep his scales dark green or brown, eyes change colour with his emotions. Prehensile tail with a  rattlesnake looking end, long front fangs and a ruff behind his ears. RainWing scales and Face shape.

Anthanasia: Female
Pure white skin, and shiny white IceWing scales along back and black irises. Very sharp black talons and teeth as well as black horns. Extra horns, like a IceWing, and two very sharp black tail spikes on her whip thin tail. Slender body and black wing membrane. A black chain around neck with a black crystal on the end.

That is just some basic info on the characters.

My story is basically about these dragons on Pyrrhia discovering that they have a different type of dragon tribe's blood in them, that's why they're so different. So, they all go on an adventure to find the other continents that are home to the mysterious tribes. Along their way, they find islands that were lost in history.

I don't know what you think a good title would be, but whatever you guys come up with is great! If I get more than one result, I'll get everyone else to decide :)
P.s. It doesn't have to have the actual dragons on it (unless you want to draw them) it just has to relate, to my story- you don't even have to draw it.