A very big decision

I've been thinking this through for a very long time- and I realize that this decision is for the best.

The reason I'm not writing in my randomness book is because no one really ever reads it. I find that I use that book mostly for announcements like this tho...

I've notice that I have put a lot of time into Wattpad, and it has been taking away from my time with my family and friends. As much as I love Wattpad, I really want to get out into the world again and not just be on this screen.

I am not leaving, but I will not be on as often as I usually am.

I'm handing Wattior_Cats over to Moonlight_Amulet permanently. Just put me as an elder or something as Dragonflame :).

I am leaving @Alpha_Alliance as well- sorry ArtemistheNightwing

I am also making Tsunami_Holmes the manager of WoF-NewsStation . I will still be the director (owner of the news station) but I do not have all the time to work on it.

For Wings_Of_Watty ... I'm sorry but I'm leaving. I've worked hard to make it the place that it is today- but honestly I can't make it my priority anymore. I loved being the head of the council, and I hope that I made a difference. I will be leaving when Tsunami_Holmes comes back and will be leaving the destiny of WoW in her talons :/

It was such an honour working with all the amazing minds in the three groups- but I think it is time for me to step down and back into reality.
Tsunami_Holmes , I will give you the passcode for TheFanWingTreasure later, for that is now in your talons too.

Also, I would like it if the PMs are kept minimal. Please no RP request or messages just to say hello. I love the conversations we have but we have to cut down.

I'm going to be deleting stories that I don't keep up with and I'm also emptying my library for limited notifications.

My main priority here is to write, and I'm sorry if I'm hurting anybody by this decision... Frostbite is returning to Pyrrhia :)

Thank you for understanding
~Empyrean

P.s. I will no longer be involved with this thrice-mooned Hacker issue. So hacker- just go die in a hole please.