A question, that I answered With all my heart

@BeastsOfSkyrim22333 asked me a question, that I answered with my passion for art.

The question was; How long did it take you to learn how to draw?

My answer is:

Well, I have always known how to draw. As a child, I scribbled in hope of drawing out my wild imagination. In kindergarten, I'd doodle my love and dreams onto a piece of paper. As a junior elementary student, I'd sketch Suns in the corner- and other crazy things. As an intermediate I would splash my paint onto the canvas, painting with the colours of emotion. Now, in middle school, I strive to do my best, working hard to get things done. So, the answer to that is my whole life. It took my whole life to get to where I am, and yet I still hold onto my knowledge In the past.
I still hope to draw my most wild imagination, I still doodle my love and my dreams. I may not sketch Suns in the corner, but I still scribble some crazy things. I paint in my emotions, and colour with my pain. I'll always strive to do my best, weather or not my skills will gain.
It's not about how well it's done, or if it will be noticed.
It's about the effort, and the patience and the time. All about the creativity, imagination, the hope and love, the emotions, and the dreams.