chapter five

"Ofcourse Malik! I would love to have another child with you and Charlie always wanted a little sibling."I smiled and Malik looked so happy.
Malik came over to me and sweeped me from my feet into a tight hug, so I wrapped my legs around his waist.
Malik went to kiss me but I really needed to pee.
"Wait, I need to pee."I told him and he sighed, letting me go.
I ran up stairs and went into the bathroom, locking the door.
I put the toilet seat lid down and sat on it.
Was I really ready for another kid?
I mean, 6we did it with out protection last night aswell.
Thats when I decided I should probably make sure that I wasn't already.
I saw a test on the shelf and grabbed it.
I did as instructed and waited a few secounds.
Then I was stunned by what it said.
Positive...
Positive?
Ho-ow...I-I w-we...
Shit.
I called Max and told him to but me four more tests and I walked around nervously pacing till I heard Max knock and whisper the password.
I opened the door and holding Max's arm was Malik...Fuck...
"Why is Max bringing you pregnancy tests?"Malik asked expectantly.
I shrugged.
"No reason."I lied and slammed the door shut but Malik put his foot there and I knew trying to fight him was pointless.
"Pee on one."Malik said using Alpha order.
"Bu-"
"NOW!"He roared.
I thought...maybe...he'd be happy.
Apperantly not.
I had been lied too.
I did as I was told and it came out positive.
"How many have you tried?"Max asked.
"Two."I answered weakly, looking at the frozen Malik.
A large smile consumed his face.
"YES I AM GONNA BE A DAD AGAIN!"Malik cheered, I was super shocked, his behaviour is bi-polar but I guess he is probably just happy he can be here for this one.
A month, A month and the baby will be born.
A normal wolf pregnancy is three months.
Two months if one of the parents is or has alpha or beta blood.
One month if both parents possess alpha or beta blood.
My whole family were beta's.
Malik is an Alpha, but he has definatly not been acting like it, I will have to make sure he does soon.
Cannot have the Alpha letting his pack slide to the gutter.
*A MONTH LATER*
I am fully blown pregnant and Malik won't even leave me when I pee.
It's rather annoying.
The pack doctor said the baby is doing very well and I was exceptionally happy.
As soon as this baby is out Mama is going on holiday, it is all booked and planned.
Me, Maddi, Jen, Rhi, and Max are all going its only a few days but I personally think I really deserve it.
Yes, Maddi is still in the pack and I was happy, she was my childhood friend, all of my friends and I hung out in my room quite alot.
Especially Jennie, Jennie is pretty much my sister...
She saved my life once, I was going to jump, she talked me out of it and never let me be alone afterwards and then she told me about the opening at Walmart.
Malik agreed to let me go as long as he gets to look after our little girl and thats right, girl, we found out a few days ago.
I was so happy I could die.
I had a mate, a son, and a daughter on the way.
I am going to name her Victoria...Fuentes....Winchester....
Me and Malik aren't married yet but that doesn't matter.
I know...Victoria fuentes, Am I crazy obsessed with Vic fuentes?
Yes, yes I am, I can even call Victoria Vic.
Blame Malik for letting me is all I can say.
Me, Malik and Charlie have been spending alot of time hugging and stuff.
Especially Malik.
"You hungry babe?"Malik asked as I sat up a little.
"A little ye-AAAAHGGGGG!"I screamed a little as water filled the bed.
My water broke!
Oh my god!
Shit, shit, shit, shit? shit
"SHIT!"Malik yelled and I saw him mind link the pack doctor.
My wolf was getting a little antsy and happy.
She hasn't been let out in over a month so after Victoria is out I am so going on a run, or shifting at least.
I them felt the contractions.
*THREE HOURS LATER*
"One more push!"The doctor reassured me and I pushed one last time.
I let out a little scream of pain.
I heard a baby crying and the pain had stopped.
I looked to my left and saw Malik holding a bundle of blankets with a big grin.
He caught me looking and walked over to me, showing me my beautifull new daughter.
I smiled and Malik leaned down, kissinv my sweaty forehead.
"Sleep now baby."Malik whispered and thats what I did.
*MALIKS P.O.V*
"My beautifull girls."I whispered, kissing my mates delicate lips.
I looked at the little crib in the corner of the pack hospital room and placed my sleeping daughter Victoria into it and she snuggled up.
The pack hospital is in the basement of the pack house and its even better for equipment than a human hospital.
Chloe was offered an epidural to limit the pain during the pregnancy but she didn't accept for some odd reason.
I think my little mate enjoys pain...
I decided I was a little tired too, my mate did break my hand so I think I deserve a little nap with her in my arms.
I carefully guided my arms around her waist and she snuggled into my chest making me look down at her in awe- Great, now I sound like a girl!
'Yeah but at least we'd have our mate.' My wolf told me and I agreed with him in an instant.
"I would be anything, anyone, or anything as longs as you were my mate."I whispered into my little mates ear as she slept.
I kissed her cheek and laid down fully, settling to sleep.
*LATER THAT NIGHT*
(A/N sorry about all the time skips its just I am having a little bit of writers block)
"Baby?"I heard Chloes voice call and I snapped my eyes open to see Chloe dressed up in proper clothes, holding my child in her arms with a bottle.
"Yeah babe?"I asked, standing up and wrapping my arms around her waist, being carefull not to squish my new daughter.
"Charlie wants you to be there when he meets his little baby sister Vic for the first time.
"Well, um...I am going to call her Tori."I told my furture wife and she shrugged, kissing my other angels cheek.
I was lucky, blessed with three of my own blessing and trust me I count them.
"So babe are you feeling okay?"I asked as we walked upstairs away from the hospital room.
"Wonderfull."She smiled over at me and my heart pounded.
She is always so beautifull.
Always.
"Charlie?"Chloe hollered as we reached the living room of the pack house.
"Mommy daddy! Little sissy!"Charlie cheered, jumping up and down, trying to see his new sister.
I reached down and scooped him up, allowing him to see the blue eyed beauty.
"Bring home any boyfriend and me will beat em up!"Charlie told his new sister and she started giggling and smiling very brightly making charlie blush a little.
I have such a wonderfull life.
"I heard what you said before you went to sleep."Chloe smiled sweetly at me after Charlie ran off to play football with all the other children.
"O-oh? you heard ....that?"I asked meekly and she nodded with a smug smile.
"Yeah, I did, I leave for the holiday tomorrow."She said sadly and kissed my cheek.
I relished the feeling.
"Do you have condoms?"Chloe asked with a smirk, I noddrd a little confused at to....oh....She wants to have sex?
"I am in."
And thats how we spent our time, Max cared for Charlie and my mom and Nan insisted they looked after Tori, my little Tori.
I fucked Chloe sore till four in the morning, she'll have fun on her vaction with that soreness going on......