Chapter 1 : K-Pop Star To Baby

Life is unfair. Me, Do Kyung Soo, never had a normal childhood, me who had no sleepovers, toys, normal friends. My mom is the famous idol BOA, My dad the greatest actor in his time, Lee Min Ho. Knowing this is pretty obvious that I'm not normal.

From my beginning my life was decide from the second they told my mom she was pregnant. During her Pregnancy she went throughout many life changes that made me grow healthier than normal babies. Don't get me wrong I love my mom for this! It's just I want to be something more than famous.

When I was two, at a talk show I was asked, "What Do You Want To Be?"

"A songwriter!!!" The squishy boy shouted to the MC.

"That's not want you want. Your going to be like mommy, Kyungsoo-ah." The handsome male corrected his son. In the other hand Kyungsoo was quiet, not wanting to get on his fathers bad side.

"That's right! My son is going to be the Best idol who lived! Right Kyungie?!" Kyungsoo responded with a nod.

"Well young idol Kyungsoo we will wish you luck!" The MC smiles at the small boy.

Yea, my father and mother want my to follow their footsteps to fame. At the age of three I was taking vocal lessons, dance and going to the best schools for my intelligence.

But now that I'm 19, in the world wide famous Group, EXO.

"Hey!! Kyungsoo! It's go time!" Luhan waves his hand in front of my face. I shake my head and respond with a smile.

"Ready for another  Awesome concert!!" Baekhyun shouts.

"Ready lets Love!!" We shout in one. I look back at room with enivy. I wish I could just be normal.

I only want a perfect, happy, normal childhood.

After Concert

"Good job everyone!"

We walk off the stage and my phone rings. I pick it up and see that my dad texted. I go outside to have some privacy. What dose he want now?

Kyungsoo we need to talk. About your career in acting. Come tomorrow at YG, 2:30 sharp don't be late.

Aish! I run my hand through my hair. Head up looking at the sky. Why can't I have my way in my own life! Tears roll down my pink cheeks.

"I wish I had my childhood dreams!" My vision gets blurry by the rain pouring. Just then I hear my name.

"Kyungsoo-ah! Are you here! Oh Kyungsoo!!" Tao runs towards me with his panda smile. I didn't want him to see my state, so I took of running back to SM.

"Kyungsoo come back! I know your crying come back!!" Tai runs after me yet stops a texts the others to look for me.

I stop at a dance room,
Just then lighting strikes through the skies. My body goes light, what's happening my body is burning.
Everything going black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Beep***Beep***

"Ugh time to wake up!" Stretching my long arms up. I grab the alarm clock and see its, 7:30. Perfect!

"Good morning Kyungsoos! I hope you slept well my love<3" kissing the poster of Kyungsoo. Ah, now that u think about it my whole room is filled with D.O. Items!! Spinning around the room is heaven! I quickly snap out of it and look at my bed head and take a shower.

I grab the clothes on the ground and knowing that's its clean since Xiumin cleans my clothes. Going to my washroom I brush my teeth and going into the shower room. Letting the water go every part if my abs and body, it doesn't take long for me to shower, in 15 minutes I'm out and looking fine as hell! My wet hair was dripping water as I walk around my room with only a towel around my waist.

"Ah! Kyungsoo I wish I was at your concert! But I have classes so I'm sorry my love" looking at a photo of Kyungsoo hugging a Pororo plushie. Ugh so cute I might die!!

"CHANYEOL YOU ASS!! GET OUT NOW YOUR MAKING US LATE!!" It's our mom again!

I jump into my white shirt and black jeans then dry off my hair and style it up. But as soon as I open my door Suho beats the lights out of me.

"This is what you get PARK CHANYEOL!! You always feet us late you fool!"

"Ok mom you can off of me!!" Chen was laughing at mr while rooting for Suho. But at else Lay dragged Suho off of me.

"Thanks Lay!" Lay pats Suho to calm him down in which helps. Chen takes Xiumin and starts walking off which we do too. We all walk down the white halls taking about our morning.

"Chanyeol, I bet you were taking your sweet time with Kyungsoo the poster!" Once again Chen trolls me, making everyone laugh out loud, even me.

"Yea but we are always late to classes anyways!" Smiling it off too everyone.

"Aish! Stop being cute you Yoda!" Xiumin says going on his toes, pinching my ears.

"Okay Minnie you can stop now! Me likes DO more than you!" Lay shots to Xiumin who looks like a shocked girlfriend getting cheated on.

"Stop fooling around and get going!" Suho yells and we follow him like his our mommy duck and us like his duckling, which is true.

At classes~~~~~~

Ugh! So boring! Learning Chinese is so hard. Taking my phone out I look through pictures of my love at his concert. Aww so cute his Heart lips look good!

"Park Chanyeol! Stop day dreaming!"Chen hits my head with his pencil.

I look up rubbing my head rolling my eyes at Chen. Xiumin and the others walk, it must be time for our dance class.

"Hey Yeolie do you have your change of clothes?" Know that I think about it I don't! I look around the room.

I face plat myself, I'm an idiot!
"I'll take that as a yes!" Minnie fiddlers with his fingers and gives me a bag with my change of clothes!

" thanks Minnie!!! " I hug him until he can't breathe.

"Alright alright now it at The Dance room 3# ok Yeolie." Lay peels off Xiumin.

I grab my back bag and wave bye to the others and hug our mom good bye who then beats my off of him like everyday. 

As I'm walking to the dance room I hear small footsteps inside the room. Huh did a kid wonder in here by accident! I run to the room to only be discover a cute kid with owl eyes and heart shaped lips.

"I'm Kyungsoo!"

~~~~~~~~~.

Hey follow ChanSoo Shippers!!! It's my first ChanSoo story!! But not my first story!

If you guys are markson shippers too then I made a story on that too! How To Say I Love You For 10 Years! It's super drama and twists!!

And My exo as a family! The Exo Family Adventures! 

Please vote!
Please Comment!!!
And Please follow me!!!🔊