Chapter 4 : My Crush Is Simply The Best

I FUDGING UPDATED!!! HECK YEAH B*TCHES! IM SO LIKE THAT POTATO, IM PEELING MYSELF WITH THE CHANSOO FEELZ!

ANYWAYS PLEASE ENJOY THE UPDATED! ~ AUTHORNIM

Days turned into weeks and weeks turned into a month, but Kyungsoo didn't mind. What he did found out was Park ChanYeol was his biggest fan to ever live! The first day he came and that ripping sound was ChanYeol ripping off his posters and D.O things. And two weeks later finding Minseok and him cleaning his room to only discover all the boy's treasures in his closet. It a surprise to his roommates and the tiny boy but ChanYeol said he Didn't want to freak Kyungie out. But hell! The Said boy was happy inside! Also with all the looking for KyungSoo's Parents the guys gave up and keep him like a little brother.

ChanYeol talked so fondly of him ( D.O ) to well him.

One day Kyungsoo wanted to ask ChanYeol why he wants to become a songwriter, and his response made KyungSoo feel something he never imagined.....happiness with a strong hint of..............love.

He said, "I became a Songwriter to write songs for people that expressed their emotions so well in the lyrics. Kyungsoo dose just that, but.....he only expresses that in those sad songs, Sing For You and others. I just want to make Lyrics for him curl his lips into a smile. Seems silly right?"

Silly was everything but wrong, KyungSoo felt so extremely happy, someone out there wanted him to smile, to laugh and to sing ...happily.

The end off the month, KyungSoo knew he had fallen face first in love with this dork of a Giraffe, Park ChanYeol.

ChanYeol gave the smaller male a childhood.
He played with him, went to parks, feed him things that his parents didn't allow, chocolate, ice cream and other healthy foods too. He made friends with Yixing first due to his love of children, than came JongDae, the Dinosaur/Camel man who made Kyungsoo laugh so hard that he thought he never laughed ever in his life. Then there was Nice clean Minseok who taught him how to cook and learn from his mistakes. Finally was Joonmyeon, he simply want to cuddle with him, in which made KyungSoo open up more. Overall he loved this way of living but one feeling overpowered that all 100x times.

He longed for ChanYeol to love him and to be held by him and see him as a lover.

Luckily for KyungSoo his time came.

On a Rainy thunderstorm, Saturday, KyungSoo was Currently in his Pororo pjs with one of Yixing's Unicorns in his possession, watching the new episodes of Pororo with Joonmyeon and JongDae. ChanYeol wasn't far, he was learning to cook from Minseok.

"It's getting really nasty outside Mom."

"How many times do I have to tell you Dino! I'm the Dad and Minseok is the mom!" JongDae chuckled and smirked sassily at Joonmyeon.

"Because Minseok is too nice to be made fun of! And you have a Motherly feeling to you." The rest of the males agreed and Joonmyeon hoped at else KyungSoo had his back but sadly was rejected by the small boy calling him mommy.

"You guys suck! Hey Kyungie," the small boy turned to Joonmyeon," Want to see what Chan and Minnie are cooking?"

KyungSoo squeaked a happy yes, grabbing hold of the petite male's hand and walking to pair of cooks. KyungSoo felt his chest tighten at the sight of the dorky giraffe's smilie. But Just then a bolt of lightening took out the power and............something else.

"Okay remain calm everyone. Is everyone her-"

"WHERE'S KYUNGIE!!!"

"DIDN'T YOU HAVE HIM LAST!JOONMYEOM IF YOU LOST HIM!"

"SHUT UP!" ChanYeol's voice immediately hushed the room into silence. "Joonmyeon weren't you holding Kyungie's hand?"

"Yea but Yixing is holding my hand now."

"I'm not holding your hand......"

Minseok who believed in ghosts, quickly pulled out his phone and flashed it towards the said person holding Joonmyeon's hand. What they saw as the last thing they thought.

"Hi? I'm KyungSoo, who was also Kyungie.....tadaa..."

**

"Okay let me get this Straight you, ran into a thunderstorm like today and turned into a 4 year old and was picked up by your biggest fan boy, ChanYeol here, and didn't want to go back because you hate being something your not."

"Basically yes. But then well," KyungSoo looked at ChanYeol to see him in total shock. Bitting his lips he moved in impulse and dragged ChanYeol outside the rain. While the others were hot on his trail wanting to know why he did so.

Pulling ChanYeol into a stand, making his black eyes look into his own light chocolate milk ones, KyungSoo's pink lips parted," I know you might think I'm a total weirdo for falling for you when we haven't talked at all but the things you said about me wanting to smile and how much love you have for me.....it made me do the same. I want to see you smile at me and not he child me. To be your lover.
Park ChanYeol I became your personal fanboy who loves you." With that KyungSoo went on his tiptoes and kissed ChanYeol's lips softly.

Not caring for he heavy drops of rain soaking their clothes, KyungSoo wanted to wait for a response to his kiss. But for seconds, KyungSoo pulled back slowly, the ends of his lips turning into a frown.

"I guess you do-" without a warning ChanYeol slammed his lips on the petite male's lips. Savoring the feeling of those full lips, their softness and richness. Better than anything he imagined. Eventually they pulled apart for air. Yet they had their foreheads together with KyungSoo still on his tiptoes and intertwined fingers.

"Thanks for loving this fanboy, KyungSoo." ChanYeol grinned like a stupid idiot he was.

"And thank you for loving me for me, you giraffe."

**
KyungSoo went back to SM entertainment and quit as well as EXO. Saying their happy where they left off and wanting to become singers with a bunch of other guys to become the best EXO.

Since then KyungSoo's patents totally blocked him from their lives, but EXO were strong and debut once again with YG entertainment and having their own songs with their own feelings into them.

But what made Kyungsoo happy was that he was a songwriter with ChanYeol.

YEAH LADIES!! COMPLETED THE WHOLE STORY!!! SORRY FOR THE BAD ENDING( T_T)\(^-^ )*crying a ocean called FEELZ* but I had to finish it because I haven't had anymore FEELZ for this story!

Anyways I will publish a CHANSOO COLLECTION OF ONE SHOTS WOOOO (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) and you guys can request!! SMUT, FLUFF, HYBRID OR ANYTHING!!! Wattpad needs a CHANSOO one shots! They it's enough of them here! SO I WILL BLESS YOU WITH THE FEELZ OF CHANSOO! kkaebsong ( pretty sure I spelled it wrong😑 but I have recently be into Baekhyun our puppy and he's moving into my heart❤️I accept the Baekhyun😐)

It WILL BE UP IN JUNE 20th which is in 3 days!!!! Be ready for the FEELZ!!!! THE TITLE:

SpringTime ChanSoo Collection: One Shots

PLEASE COMMENT
PLEASE VOTE
PLEASE FOLLOW THIS WEIRD UNICORN(。-_-。)