Chapter 3 : A Life With And Without Commoners

Nothing comes easy to me so when I meet these four clingy idiots out of no where you know shits going down.

So it was a rainy day like an other, Chanyeol's arms wrapped around my little four year old body while me hugging his limited edition Pororo plushie like it was the treasure of my life. under all the body weight and blankets, you are bound to run out of air and this happened to me. "Huuuu!" popping out as soon as possible because Yeolie was like the heaviest person in the world! or because i really never share my bed with anyone before.

hopping out of the water bed and landing with full grace with no fails. i decide to wash up and climb up on a stepping stool that was lying around. why would the tallest guy need a stepping stool? oh well may be he uses it for working out? i shook it off and starting to clean my self, turning on the shower and stepping in. Afterwards brushing my teeth with Chanyeol's tooth brush in which he has five tooth brushes. Again questioning why the tallest man I ever saw needs FIVE toothbrushes? Then getting out of the bathroom, my eyes land on a hungry looking Yeolie stirring in his sleep. Then deciding to make breakfast for this idiot, making my way down the hallways i meet this large unicorn buggy. Umm im small now so it wouldnt look too weird if I rode that unicorn.

Smirking at myself I climb up the unicorn buggy slightly tipping over the books top of the buggy. Just as I got up the unicorn I began to ride the unicorn around the apartment, wind in my face, arms in the air. Ahh~ I love this feeling. "Ayy~~Weeeee~~!" Kicking my little legs on the sides of the Unicorn Buggy.

THIRD PERSON VIEW: POV

"AH! A TINY PERSON!!! JUNMYEON!!!!MINSEOK, CHANYEOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Jongdae yelled seeing a tiny squishy boy on Yixing's Unicorn."ITS A BABY YIXING!!"

Minseok and Junmyeon stumble their way towards the yelling camel but fails horribly because of a certain baby loving Unicorn. "Ayo~ Jongdae is really is telling the truth ! Look, LOOK!" Yixing was yelling in his mind over the squishy little boy in front of him. "Oh isn't he wearing Chanyeol's hoodie?" Junmyeon just went back to his room not once sparing a glance but Minseok stepped closer but when he did the poor Kyungie ran to Chanyeol's Room before any of the weird people could share the same air with the famous Do Kyungsoo. Like hell I'm going to let strangers touch me!

"Chanyeolie! Strangers want to touch me!!" Kyungsoo busted into Chanyeol's room not noticing Chanyeol was half way stripping himself.

Chanyeol's tan six packs showing, caramel biceps was with a killer smile that made the poor year old body run away by his 20 year mind going crazy over a half naked Yeolie. "NO NO!! YEOL PUT CLOTHES ON!"

"Oh look he came back.......Never mind he went away." Yixing said happily until he saw Kyungie run into Junmyeon's room without a second thought of the older's room. Kyungsoo closed the door then slides his body down with a thump when his cubby bottom hits the floor quickly not once thinking that a male was watching his every move.

Kyungsoo's tiny chests heaves up and down, until he draws a sharp breath when casting an eye towards a petite male staring straight at him with his lite brown eyes."Welcome to my room I guess. I'm Junmyeon! And you are?" Junmyeon smiled politely at the paled faced Kyungsoo.

"Ahwwaaa! Y-YEOLIE! Awaaahh~~!"

"AH WAIT! DON'T CRY!" Junmyeon cried out but in less than a second, the squishy ball runs around the room, knocking down his books, once clean folded clothes on the ground. Kyungsoo was crying out yelling 'Chanyeol! Channie! YEOLIE!!'. Junmyeon was panicing with a 4 year old running around crying.

"CHANYEOL GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!!" was he had to say to make the tiny boy run towards Chanyeol's arms in a instant. Chanyeol looked up and say a scared Junmyeon saying he didn't know how to handle problems like this. 'a 4 year old running around a room crying for someone.'

"Cha-nnie that man wanted to touch m-me!!!"

"Hey HEY! No i didnt! Dont believe him!!!" Junmyeon said as he put his arms up not wanting to be blamed for something he didnt even do.

Chanyeol sighed and looked down at the small ball of squish. something in him sparked, light and warm with a little stinking. His eyes soften at the sight of a now smiling Kyungsoo, who was giggling at the grown man doing pouting faces to his rest of friends. Chanyeol could swear that this ball of happiness was meant to be with him, he just looked so familiar to his crush DO KYUNGSOO OF EXO.

PLEASE VOTE

PLEASE COMMENT

PLEASE FOLLOW ME