Chapter 2 : FanBoy Chanyeol Gives Me A Home

POV KYUNGSOO~~~

"I'm Kyungsoo!" I said to this giant who looks down at me. What the hell is he doing? He's face is dark red, he must have a fever? Oh whatever as if I care! I shake my head and look up to see that he's taking pictures!!

"Hey you stop! I'm Kyungsoo!! Do Kyungsoo!!!" The giant only pinches my cheeks saying I'm cute!

"You want to be like Kyungsoo?~~ Ohh I bet you will! You just like him." The giant then picks me up with ease. Just as I'm about to kick this fool I see myself, my reflection on the mirror. I touch my face, my hands and move my head every direction to see if my movements were a match and to my horror they were!

"Hey kid stop moving. It's like you never seen yourself?" I look at him and then me then him again. I'm 4 IM FOUR YEARS OLD!!!! In my panic the fool must have thought I was missing my mom because the next thing I knew I was carried out and into the halls.

"Let me down! I'm Do Kyungsoo the lead vocal in EXO!"

"Yea you are but what's your real name kid?" Didn't I tell this fool I'm DO KYUNGSOO!! I hit my face and hit his. He respond with a laugh and we're at the police station faster than I thought.

He sets my small body onto a seat with pillows, he sets me down then says," Don't worry your mom will come for you okay. Oh by the way I'm Chanyeol, Park Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiled and went to talk to policemen, leaving me here with aftershock that I'm 4, 4 years old, while nobody will believe I'm the Kyungsoo. Ugh I'm in trouble. I look at the giant who's talking to the fat officer.

Just then Chanyeol leaves and waves bye to me. My eyes widen when I see the officer pick me up and sets me in his office. I take a glance at the tall figure that leaves, he helped me so I own him one I guess. I shrug my shoulders and leave with the officer.

"So what's your name?" I didn't pay attention to his question, because I was looking at his office.
"Hey kid what's your name?" I look his way ready to say my name when I think back, if I say I'm Kyungsoo they won't believe me but if I use Chanyeol's then they will!

I put my head onto of my small hands and look at the officer with all my cuteness that I posses.

"I'm~~~ Park Kyungie?~~" just as I planned the idiot fell for it leaving me the champ as always. Those acting classes payed of!

"So that guy, Park Chanyalo or whatever is your dad?" Shaking my head I respond with brother than dad because he looks way to young to be my dad! He's like 21 or something.

With that he leaves the room with a red face and smoke coming out of his ears. He tells me I could eat his chocolate donuts. I reach toward them and pick one up, now that I think about it I never ate chocolate my parents didn't want me to turn fat. I open my tiny mouth and bite a piece of the donut. My taste buds never tasted something this good!! I climbed up into the desk and seat on his keyboard and stuffed my face with as many donuts as I could.

Who needs a diet!! Chocolates the best thing in the WORLD!!

My moment was cut short when Chanyeol came with the officer who looks ready to chop him up anytime. "Mr. Park! Why would you leave your baby brother here?!!" He was clearly confused in what the officer was saying that he looked at me.

"Mister, this boy isn't my brother. We don't even look alike." With that word I start to cry to make an effect. Sorry Chanyeol!

"Hyung! I'm Kyungie! Waaa~!" I ran to him and push the officer off of him and hug his leg.

"Take the kid home and I better not see this again or I'll tell your parents!!!" Chanyeol excused himself and grabbed my hand and left. It went better than I thought.

~~~~

"Hey Kyungie why did you say I'm your big brother? Don't you want to be with your parents?" I look over his broad shoulder, gazing at the street lights and say what I wanted to say, it's the first time I felt this close to a hug and it felt amazing. And for some reason he felt nice to talk to.

"I don't like my parents. They want me to be something I don't want to be. And if I stay with you I won't be that. Mom and dad like a different me." My tears ran down my cheeks as I quickly sob onto Chanyeol's shoulder. His warm hand pats my head while calming me down with his deep voice, it going to be fine, was what he said.

Gosh I can't believe I let someone see me cry. Chanyeol then stopped walking and let me go. But then THREW ME UP INTO THE AIR!

"AHHH!! STOP THIS!!" As I was ready for impact I saw him hold me. He then smiled like an idiot he was!

"There your not crying, I don't like crying child's living in my house." He pinched my nose and walked into his apartment. I'm not homeless! I thank the giant and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Here is the kitchen and theirs five rooms, my roommates are nice so don't worry about them but watch out for one who looks like a camel and three bathrooms, so you have a bathroom to go to." I look around seeing everything clean and spotless, his roommates must be clean freaks or something. He then goes to his room and I could swear I heard ripping sound and boxes. But then he pulls he into his room where I'm staying. And for gosh it's huge! I run around with my tiny feet. But then I trip onto my face.

"Kyungie you must like my room, huh? But don't yourself ok." I smile at Chanyeol and run around again smelling his room of cologne.

"Your room is better then mines! It has a lava lamp and drums! Ohhhhhh!! Is that a guitar and piano!!!" I was tuning full speed when out of no where Chanyeol picks me up and carets me onto his bed.

"Don't jump! It's a water bed so it's easy to break ok Kyungie." I nod my head and goes to his closet and pulls out a Pororo jacket! I once saw the show and fell in love with it but mom never let me watch it.

"You like Pororo? Your smiling pretty big! You squishy ball of cuteness!" He tickles me while taking my clothes off and putting me into his ever BIG jacket.

"At else it keeps you warm. Oh yea are you hungry??" I shake my head and Chanyeol smiles knowing fully well that I ate all 13 donuts. He wipes my mouth with the end of my jacket and puts on some Pororo to entrain me while he changes. And hell yea was I entrained!! I was swigging my legs abc moving my head to Pororo!

After ten minutes Chanyeol turned off Pororo, I turn my head and seen that he had no shirt!
I covered my eyes with the ends of my sleeves with my red face poking out. I hear a chuckle form the older as he gets closer.

" don't be shy Kyungie!" With that he gets into bed and pulls me into cuddling him. My face turned into even darker shade of red.

" good night Kyungie have sweet dreams." He kissed my forehead and fell into his slumber. "Goodnight to Yeolie" and kissed his cheek. I could tell that this giant was happy with the squeeze he gave me during the night.

I hope my book is turning out good! I love me some chansoo moments!!! Chansoo is the best!!

Pleased vote
Please comment
And as always please follow me thanks!!