Chapter 13

Erick's POV

Calvin and I walked out the house hand in hand.

"What's next ?" I asked.

"Back to the hotel and then where gonna have A LOT of fun tomorrow." He smiled and he began backing out of the driveway.

"Finally." I smiled.

"I know right." He chuckled.

The Next Day

I woke up and surprisingly Calvin wasn't by my side. I was shocked. I frantically dailed his phone number...

"Calvin where the hell are you ?" I asked as he answered the phone.

"Aye calm down. I just went out. I got a surprise for you." He said.

"You and all these damn surprises" I chuckle.

"Yeah. I'll be up there in five minutes. Get dressed."

"Alright." I said as I walked into the bathroom.

Exactly five minutes later Calvin walked in. With my lil baby!!!!

"OMFG you didn't!!!!!" I grabbed Calvin Jr. From his arms and gave him a big hug.

Me and little Calvin Jr screamed in delight.

"How did he get here. To France ?" I asked.

" I had mama and dad to come here and have them bring him here." He smiled.

"Omg. I'm so excited!" I said with a huge smile.

" It's like you read my mind." Calvin said with a smirk.

"We going to Disneyland!" I squealed in delight as I tickled Calvin Jr.'s tummy.

He smiled and chuckled.

I smiled as I looked up at Calvin.

I'm happy that we could be a family together. There's nothing better than being with people who love you for you. I had to learn to appreciate Calvin over the years we have been together. There were times when I had doubts. I wanted to cheat. To see how it would feel. How it would affect him... But thankfully I didn't. Because it would've been a big loss for me. I would've lost someone who love me for me... I know I say this a lot. But got damnit I can't help that I'm a sentimental motherfucker.

About twenty minutes later. We checked out of the hotel and we went on out merry way to Disneyland Resort. I felt like a kid again. I felt a feeling of nostalgia...

About an Hour Later

As we arrived at the Disneyland Hotel, I saw a very familiar person. I was so shocked to see this man I haven't seen in years... With a woman and a child I've never met or seen in my life...

Hello readers,

I know I haven't updated this book in AGES. I know this is so boring. But I hope to make the next chapter a little more exciting. Thank you for your patience, love and appreciation.

Love, D E R R I C K 9 7