Chapter 3

Calvin's POV

    "Wake up!!!! Wake up!!!! Rise and shine nigga!!!" I screamed at Erick as he was sound asleep. "Calvin what do you want." he said halfway asleep. "It's a surprise." I said as I removed the sheets to reveal his beautiful sexy body. "Ugghhh. OK....OK...I'm getting up." he said as he jumped out of bed. He grabbed a pair of shorts and them on.

    "Why are you so energetic today?" he asked as he went into the bathroom and began brushing his teeth.  "It's a surprise." I said as I gave him a huge smile. "Ummmmm....OK...." he said as he gave me a confused look. "Yep...Get ready to go. Wyndal has prepared us breakfast and we have a tight schedule today." I said put on some jeans and a simple T-shirt on. "OK.." as I Walked out of the bathroom. 

     An hour later we ate breakfast. "Where's the baby?" I asked as I took a sip of orange juice.  "Your parents came and got him for a day of fun." I said as I wiped my mouth. "OK Good." he sighed.  "Yep. You ready to go." I asked. "Go where?" he asked. "Don't worry about that." I said as I laughed. I smirked at him. "Calvin Terrell Johnson...What do you have up your sleeves." he said as he looked up to me. "Nothing. Now come on. Where about to miss our flight."

Erick's POV 

   I laughed as I thought to myself.  I looked as him grab out two suitcases. I gave him that 'You better tell me what's going on or your gonna die' look. "Come on." he said as he walked out. I walked out behind him and closed the door and locked it. He put the suitcases in the back of the BMW and we hopped into the car. The ride was quiet. He drove though downtown and we began heading for the airport. 

    "Are we going to your private Jet?" I asked Calvin Curiously.  "Yeah." he said as he focused on the road. "Why?" I asked. "Stop asking all these questions." he said as he punched me on my arm playfully. "Nigga Imma kill you." I said as I laughed.

    Minutes later we pulled up to his private hangar. We got out the car and grabbed out suitcases from the trunk. Calvin went into the Jet first and went to the restroom.  Almost instantly I ran Into the cockpit of the private jet saw the captain. "Hi Captain." I said as I waved at him. "Ummm. Do you know where your going to fly us today?" I asked trying to be cute. "Yes...But I can't tell you or I'll loose my job." he said. "Trust me. He want know." I said as I smiled. "I'm sorry sir. But my lips are sealed." he said as he smiled. "Damn." I said in frustration as I took my seat in passenger cabin.  "We ready for take off!" Calvin said as he put his seat belt on. "Did he try to ask you captain!!!!!" Calvin continued to say. "Yeah he did." the Captain said as  they both laughed.  "Fuck you Calvin." I said as I folded my arms and watched as the plane began to take off. I saw Atlanta disappear under the clouds.

    I sat back in my chair and relaxed. "So what are we going to do....Once we get to where we going." I asked with my eyes closed. "Were going to go to a Hotel of Course." he said. "OK Cool." I said. I opened my eyes to see Calvin with his hands behind his head watching a movie. I sat back in my chair and I began to reminisce over things I've been through with Calvin.  I know I probably say this a lot. But I don't care. I love that nigga with my all.

     To be honest Its basically like we're married. We're raising a child together and life couldn't get any sweeter. I really love his son so much. I love him as if he was my own. I would die if anything happened to that child. Everytime I see him I see every bit of Calvin in him. He's gonna turn out great just like his Father.....

     "Passengers please fasten your seatbelts as we make our descent." The Pilot said. I fastened my seatbelt and I looked out my window to see New York City. I looked at Calvin with a smirk on my face. "Why are we here?" I asked as I chuckled.  "You'll see...." he said with a sly grin on his face....

I know this chapter was a little boring. But just wait until the next update. Some of you may be shocked or surprised to know what happens. So tune in. ;) But anyway I love y'all. Please Vote...Comment...and Share.