5 | Sherane AKA Master Spliner Daughter ( pt. 2 )

Pam - Isn't he single? Girl I gotta go get my hair and nails done.

Gina - Wait we were just discussing how men are no good!

Pam - Awl damn that Gina! You got a man!

I was in my room watching reruns of Martin to past by the time, when suddenly my phone vibrated. In hopes of it being a text from Sherane, I quickly grabbed it from off of my computer desk. Just like I had hoped - it was her.

Sexy Sherane | You know where San Juan St. is right? I'm the only green house on the street. You can't miss it. Don't have me waiting for too long (;

"Kendrick, can you please go pick yo' daddy up some Dominoes before he piss me off? I'm tryna' watch my shows," my mom said, suddenly bursting into my room, causing me to jump a little.

She held out a set of car keys and a ten dollar bill. My face instantly lit up. Any other time I would have said no, but this was just what I needed if I didn't want to sneak out the house.

"Sure," I replied as I took both the keys and the money out of her hand and slid my shoes on.

"Thanks baby," she said to me as she kissed my fore-head. "He wants the usual."

"Aright."

I grabbed a light jacket and my phone, then I was out. His Dominoes was just gone have to wait.

My whole way to Sherane house, all I could think about was the sex. I couldn't wait to get her in all the different positions I has been thinking of for the past 10 minutes.

Shit I thought to myself as the gas meter blinked.

I prayed that moms Caravan had enough gas to get me back home. The change left over from the food definitely wouldn't be enough to fill the pump, and my pockets were as broke as a promise man.

After about five more minutes in the car - fantasizing, I received a picture mail from Sherane. Something told me not to open it, but I did anyways. After opening it, I almost bumped into the Corvette in front of me.

It was a picture of her breast.

It took me roughly a total of 20 minutes to get to Sherane's house, but when I saw her it was all worth it. I was only two blocks away, but I could see her perfectly. She had on a white, see-through crop top, a pair of light blue, skin tight booty shorts and her weave was put up into a messy bun.

A smile crept upon my face after I hopped out the van, and locked it, but it quickly went away when I saw someone walk out onto to the porch. It was Demetrius Moore, and he was coming straight towards me with a pistol in his hands. I glanced over at Sherane, and she had a devilish grin on her face.

This bitch set me up.

"I heard you was the one who stole the shit out my motherfckin' crib," he spat, holding the pistol against the right side of my head.

I was suddenly overtaken by fear, as my heart beat increased. I froze as my phone rang.