The End

Five Years Later ...

Jordin's POV

Here I was, standing on the side of the stage behind a tall royal blue curtain, waiting for my name to be called. I felt as if I was experiencing déjà vu while if on cue, I had a strong urge to puke. I was so nervous, and I didn't even know why. How hard could it be to walk across a stage and receive my college diploma?

Although I had already experienced something similar over five years ago, my stomach still feels as if it's in my ass!

I was snapped out of my thoughts when my name was suddenly called. I took a deep breath before putting a smile on my face, then proceeded to walk the stage. As I made my way towards the person who held my diploma, I quickly scanned over the crowd. Within seconds, I spotted Kendrick, along with the rest of my family, taking up the whole third row! I smiled to myself as I shook the man's hand and received my diploma.

I faced the crowd with the biggest smile on my face as numerous camera flashes went off.

I couldn't believe that I was officially done with school and that I had finally received my degree in nursing. Who knew that little 'ol me was going to be the first in my family to attend college - and even better - finish! Not only was my family proud of me, I was proud of my damn self! Four years of late night study sessions and early morning classes was a pain, but it was definitely worth it. My hard work and determination finally paid off and I couldn't be happier.

Not only was school a good thing in my life at the moment, my family was also.

Lord knows I died a little each day that I didn't get to see Kendrick but when we finally saw each other, it was all worth it. Since it was our first time being separated for a long period of time, our love for each other was definitely stronger.

But during the duration of the four months, he also kept true to his word of Skyping me and sending me notes every chance he got.

Even though I had piles of work that need to get finished, it was always a stress reliever to stay up all night video chatting. From discussions about the how the baby was doing, to how college life was, finding something to talk about was never a problem.

One night he even fell asleep on me because he didn't want to hang up!

He was always down my back about how he didn't want me to stress, but he was the one with all the stressors! Through the days, I could tell how tiring and stressful show after show was but he still reassured me that he was 'fine'. I wasn't going to stop worrying about him until he got sleep.

After falling asleep during one of his interviews he finally took my advice.

I was right - once again.

He started taking better care of his self by getting more sleep and eating better and before I knew it, he was back to the old Kendrick I remembered.

But when he got back to his old self - he also got back to his old ways.

Every now and then he would have his nights where he was extremely horny and there was nothing I could do. He even got me to have Skype sex with him! It was something new, and something that I didn't feel comfortable with at first but eventually I couldn't resist how fun it was!

Of course Kendrick had to add his cockiness and wittiness into everything which only made things better. We would literally count down days until we got to see each other, and the closer we got, the more excited we became. When the day finally came, he kept true to the words that told me the last time we saw each other in person.